What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never been to Iraq but somehow I get a dream about it.

I am a soldier in Iraq. I am there to help a high ranking officer to salvage data from some computer system. the place is in some large, mostly empty, dirty warehouse. equipment, wires, and computer sit in a confusing, small area. I noticed a strange feral dog, a dingo? its a strange short but long dog, not wiener dog, that's purple and seem to move fluidly. it wouldn't let me pet it.

I had a dream last night that I was in the forest with some guy (I don't remember his face) and we found a baby bear that was almost hairless, but he was probably a few months old. I remember thinking he looks like a dog...

I picked him up and held him tight so he wouldn't get cold, and then all of a sudden we were walking through the snow.

I was very focused on protecting him and holding him tight, but I'm not sure if there was a goal.. the dream faded out from there.

I'm dreaming of Summer

Local road County Route 416

image.jpg

I dream that I woke up and need to go to the restroom. we only have 1 full restroom but somehow I see 2 that was currently in use. so I went downstairs to the half restroom. the toilet was awkwardly forward and dirty. water leaking from top to bottom. toilet leaking too. pipe leaking from the side wall. I look up the ceiling panel and through the cut out and the pipe was leaking from there too. it got weird connection to some sensors and pipe equipment. soon it stop as the two upstairs stop using it. my logic says they were the indirect cause. so I take a dump.

kina like my body and my subconscious mind is telling me to wake up cause my sleeping position is blocking the blood flow to my arm; in this case its a need to go to the restroom.

a couple of days ago, I didn't dream but drool on the arm/pillow. gross, happens only a few times. probably snoring mad.

decades ago, I had this dream:

I was on an escalator. it is really long and I am going up. it is surrounded by dark grey clouds and I can't see anything around or beyond. eventually I got to the top. I meet this person and I recall him showing my life experiences. I have this tremendous fear of not being accepted. the response is I am not ready. not sure if the following is mixed memory or the extension to this dream since it is a long time ago: to fill the little extra requirement, I need to pick the next life path. I can choose from the superficial rich person to a simple poor person. I decided on an average simple life; not too easy and not too poor that I would suffer. this would give me a higher chance of being accepted.

i had a total of 3 shadow dreams, last one was like 16 yrs ago. last one is the only one i remember but they're all basically the same.

i was sleeping on this folding char/bed, in the living room; the cheap vinyl kind people use around a pool or on a beach to catch sun tan. i wake up and its day time. my torso and legs are basically paralyzed. i raised my head and in front of me is the window that is shielded by the pull down window blind/curtain. i can see the partial sunshine on the edge of the window. i also see a silhouette/shadow of a person. there is no facial features or any features but all black. i struggles to get up. each time i struggle i would put more energy into it. this time around, i would not give in. i would keep my eye open and confront it. but the more i struggle, the more i fuel this shadow. eventually i have to move on, so i decided to close my eye for a few sec as i know this will end it like the last 2. i wake up and fold the chair/bed. i get the feeling that my ancestry owe this thing or demon something and so it would collect from each generation.

not sure if I was in a movie scene. i am standing on the back part of a fairly large boat and I see various people swimming behind this boat. bubble and some splashing everywhere. i see hugh jackman's head above water and he's struggling to swim/water skiing. another celebrity, Arnold Schwarzenegger?, slap him and ask, "you ok?" on the boat. then he proceed to give him advice on how to do it or act. next thing i know, my vision is like a movie camera with a bird's eye view. i see hugh swimming and everyone see the JAW's shark fin above the ocean water some 30 ft behind and closing. everyone's cheering him to swim. he made it to the water dock. my vision is back to the boat area but i am seeing through a window, perhaps one of those maritime circular window. the view open up to a sharp 30-45 degree of a green hill top. there's like a mixture of golf/archeological expedition going on. one woman use her golf club and send the ball flying and just 5 ft ahead, there's some kind of a rectangular dug out. various people standing and watching around as the digger seem happy that he dug out this section that allowed someone to skate board this sharp arch.

Last edited:
Not really a dream, but have any of you guys woken up and felt like you've been somewhere (like you've just returned from a foreign country)? It happened to me once this week. That's not to say that it was a bad feeling. On the plus, I felt very well rested, too :lol.

i dream a lot about snakes. i dont know why. they are always scary and evil

i dream a lot about snakes. i dont know why. they are always scary and evil

My grandmother once told me that if you see a snake in your dream, always make sure to kill it before you wake up. I've had some crazy nightmares before, but I've never seen a snake.

crapzilla, I forgot to write my dream down and went back to sleep. must've been really tired. now I am doomed to wonder what that is about.

I am walking barefoot. a friend on the left and another on the right. one decided to enter this seemingly abandoned house. I don't recall what it look like but it is dark and could be haunted. the other lead me to this big building. we walk up the stairs. the building is made of dark, maybe red, brick. there's a window by the side of the wall, from the break of the stair way. there is no window door or shield but just clean open window and I look out. I could be on the 4th or 5th floor looking down. I see the same type of open window on the other part of this building. this building doesn't have much window. I continue up. we are now in a room. the friend communicated with them. there are no painting or decoration. old light bulb that is just strong enough. dark surface wall and fairly clean. I check the closet and see some white clothing hanging. small boxes on the bottom that look like it could be a collection. the clothing and boxes at the bottom is the only sign of culture. they talking about working together to do some kind of computing; something secret. I find myself walking down the stairs. suddenly the stairway seem to warp. the step seem to get deeper and shorter. feel like I am about to fall any step now.

Last edited:
I am on an adventure with some friends. they went ahead of me in this particular rocky area. I went down this slop like they all did but I noticed a crystal like material on the rock surface. I am surprised no one found it so I climbed toward it. maybe I watched too much prospector, on tv, who digs for aqua marine. so I climbed toward it and it is much larger than it is. glimmering huge crystal/gem the size of a small child/person. turned out there are others smaller gems around the area too and with various colors of yellow and blue. I knock the top of the rock with some kind of tool to loosen it. my friends gather below. they start to remove some gems/rock from below and a huge void is left open below me. I struggle to stay safe. I ask myself how do I grab this impossibly huge beautiful gem, that I am sure is heavy as well, and managed to maneuver safely out.

Back