What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dreams are usually very vivid, and include things like zombies, angels, demons, and tornadoes. Strangely, many of the nightmares are centered around several areas, including: my Grandparents' old house, an old apartment that I used to live in as a child, and my old primary school.

However, the worst dream experience I ever had was in summer 2005. I'm pretty sure it was an outer-body experience, because I felt as if my spirit was being pulled under my bed. I could feel hands clawing at my back. There were also deathly screams in my head, accompanied by sinister laughter, and other sounds that are too abominable to describe in words. It was like I was in a battle against being dragged down to hell.

But, I suddenly woke up when my mom called my cell phone. I told her what happened, and I was absolutely shocked when she told me that she had experienced something similar in her room that morning. However, instead of being pulled under her bed (like me), she felt a sensation of being dragged toward an opened closet :monkey1.

I have to change my underwear sometimes after a dream

#truestory #stickyundies

I never have sex with dream chicks, because they might be succubus in disguise, trying to suck the life energy out of my soul, and looking for me to impregnate them with demon spawn :lol :monkey1.

my dreams are black and white. sheeesh.

I never have sex with dream chicks, because they might be succubus in disguise, trying to suck the life energy out of my soul, and looking for me to impregnate them with demon spawn :lol :monkey1.

am i the only one who thought he p0-0ps his pants?

I had an interesting one. I was with a buddy in a shopping mall and we were leaving through a department store; we get outside, and there's a white limousine that I get into. Suddenly, I'm driving the limousine, only now it's a hearse, and I'm driving it down a dark wooded road, while I'm insulting some tied up hillbilly in the back (who I'm assuming was some sort of non-retarded Leatherface, since he's saying that if he had his chainsaw, I wouldn't be talking that way).

But, then, Matthew McConaughey is Leatherface, and there's some weird, pale little bald dude who's always with him and who looks like he's wearing some sort of military officer's uniform, and they're in a barn in the middle of the night, while there are a bunch of angry villagers chasing them down.

Then, suddenly, it's like my subconscious says "**** this ****; let's have some fun." And I'm in the corner of a crowded nightclub and a twenty-something Christina Applegate is...a-hem...uhh, how shall I put this? Well, suffice it to say, I have no idea why Christina Applegate was the person who showed up in my dream.:lol

Seriously, though; I have no idea where Applegate came from. I'd assume all the TCM **** came from the fact that I was looking at New 52 Batman stuff, and Joker's been all "Leatherfaced," what with his weird face mask and all, and the connection to McConaughey was probably formed because 1.) I watched the new True Detective trailer and 2.) he was in that terrible TCM movie with Bridget Jones, but, seriously, I don't know how to solve the Applegate conundrum...not that I'm complaining; it was quite...pleasurable.:lol

Definitely worth an extra load of laundry - but I'd still be back into the freezer stash within a week. Specially with Matthew McConaughey watching.

Damn you, and your infernal riddles, sir! Why must you torment me in this way? Freezer? Brownies? I understand the "extra load of laundry," but I'm drawing a blank at the rest.:lol

I said earlier in the thread that I am afflicted by stupidly traumatic dreams that leave me exhausted when I wake up. A bit of self-medication and I sleep through all that s **t. If instead of murdering people in cold blood and being chased by wild animals, Christina was gobbling on my nuts, I'd lay off the brownies. For a bit, anyway :lol

I had an interesting one. I was with a buddy in a shopping mall and we were leaving through a department store; we get outside, and there's a white limousine that I get into. Suddenly, I'm driving the limousine, only now it's a hearse, and I'm driving it down a dark wooded road, while I'm insulting some tied up hillbilly in the back (who I'm assuming was some sort of non-retarded Leatherface, since he's saying that if he had his chainsaw, I wouldn't be talking that way).

But, then, Matthew McConaughey is Leatherface, and there's some weird, pale little bald dude who's always with him and who looks like he's wearing some sort of military officer's uniform, and they're in a barn in the middle of the night, while there are a bunch of angry villagers chasing them down.

Then, suddenly, it's like my subconscious says "**** this ****; let's have some fun." And I'm in the corner of a crowded nightclub and a twenty-something Christina Applegate is...a-hem...uhh, how shall I put this? Well, suffice it to say, I have no idea why Christina Applegate was the person who showed up in my dream.:lol

I said earlier in the thread that I am afflicted by stupidly traumatic dreams that leave me exhausted when I wake up. A bit of self-medication and I sleep through all that s **t. If instead of murdering people in cold blood and being chased by wild animals, Christina was gobbling on my nuts, I'd lay off the brownies. For a bit, anyway :lol

Thanks for putting it into words.:lol

Seriously, though, I gotcha, now. That sucks, sir, maybe just fight through it. I never thought a dream where I'm driving a hearse around with some hillbilly loon in the back would end the way it did, but, well, it did :lol, and if my subconscious theory is right, then just marathon a bunch of "Married...with Children" one day.:lol

^space cakes ey. :lol

you folks want a gooood night sleep, try phenergan/promethazine. its a sedating anti histamine for the itchy and scratchy.:monkey3

I dunno man, I've done a fair bit of sleepin' and dreamin' in my time, and the trauma never ends happy. It is my curse that I never, ever have awesome sex dreams. They're either tainted by an unappealing partner - be it girl, woman or animal - or it's the woman of my dreams and we never get around to sexy time before I wake up.

I have always thought this curious and disappointing, that of all the awesome stuff I am capable of imagining, none of it ever seems to grace my dreams.

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have traumatic dreams a lot? I read the ones from earlier in the thread, but do you get dreams like that often?

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have traumatic dreams a lot? I read the ones from earlier in the thread, but do you get dreams like that often?

Well, I'm exaggerating a touch for effect, but basically, yeah, my dreams are more often exhausting than not. Even when nothing especially traumatic happens, the images are so vivid and realistic I wake up feeling like I've been awake all night. It can be cool for a few nights if I avoid the dreams where I'm being hunted to death - like I go a lot of places, and I can physically do some cool stuff like breathe underwater - but after four or five mornings of that I've had enough.

Don't get me wrong, I don't eat brownies just to avoid dreaming. They go nicely with an evening too.

Ah, I gotcha. Well, like I said, get it engrained in that subconscious of yours. Brownies, "Married...with Children," and maybe some other "TV" to ensure that the dream goes the way you want it to.:lol

Well I'm straight edge tonight, but I'll give it a red hot go. 20-something Christina Applegate here I come!

Back