What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THC shuts down the REM sleep cycle, but you are right in that coming off THC can promote a 'rebound' in REM activity, causing more vivid dreams for a few days afterwards. But I can go for weeks without the stuff and the dreams are still pretty intense. I think it's interesting that I can be left so tired from dreams that probably only last a few minutes.

Just had a really weird one.

Some kindof family fight or something between a crazed mother and her teenage son. There was a fire and the mum was the only one not accounted for. The kid kinda went nuts and while the neigbours were trying to help him it became compliation of weird horror movie scenarios. Like this death brought out peoples pasts and each of them had some horror movie opposite.

Thing is i haven't seen a horro movie in weeks :confused:

Day%20Dreamin'%20Davey%20(U).png

Like everyone, I dream about current events or quite simply the most prominent experience during my entire day. I also manage to 'trigger' a favored dream by thinking about it a few moments before I go to sleep. Though there are a lot of things, the most common one is owning and riding/driving a BMW HP4 and a Ferrari 250 GTO someday
143.gif

But I've my fair share of recurring nightmares that haunt me even today. Over the years, the frequency has toned down considerably but yeah, there's still that odd day or two. Those are tied to real-life experiences that didn't traumatize me as much in my conscious state as they do when I'm subconscious.

1) I once witnessed a person committing suicide by lying on the railway tracks and I was travelling in the train which run over him. When I got down, I saw a group of people gathered at the end of the platform and out of curiosity went to check out what the commotion was all about. Bummer!
It's been haunting me ever since; I dream about a train hurling toward that guy who's just walking along the tracks and I shout at the top of my voice to him to get out of the way. But he doesn't and.......

2) My town had never been hit by floods in my lifetime. Sure, the river flowing past my place has overflown on numerous occasions but never alarmingly so. It was in '05 that I actually saw flood waters and the havoc it creates when it hit my place. I still have nightmares about it that I'm returning home from work or from someplace only to find my town entirely submerged and a post-apocalyptic landscape. :gah:

I feel like I drop into REM immediately upon dozing off and dream non-stop until I wake up. It's like resuming a parallel life. I have a very hard time feeling rested, no matter how much sleep I get.
Right?

It becomes really hard to get a grip on reality when you wake up and think......it was a dream! :mad:

blah blah blah......And I'm in the corner of a crowded nightclub and a twenty-something Christina Applegate is...a-hem...uhh, how shall I put this?
You didn't have my curiosity but now you have my attention.

So, 90's era Applegate dreams are good things, right?:lol
yes yes yes. Absolutely.

A bit of self-medication and I sleep through all that s **t.
Recipe please.

you folks want a gooood night sleep, try phenergan/promethazine. its a sedating anti histamine for the itchy and scratchy.:monkey3
Have you tried it?

I dream I was in some short of gathering, a conference maybe. suddenly I see someone with a machete and a few more show up and start to hack people to pieces. people ran for their lives. it was chaos. I run here and there. I somewhat woke up. went to sleep again and I was almost outside of the building. I went up to near a group of Buddhist monk. there were other peoples scattered all over the place; those who got away. suddenly I fell down on my back for some reason. someone decided to lay a bunch of sword on me and try to see if he can walk on me without getting cut or cut me. I grab the sword and push the guy out of my way. more people with sword came and started to cut others to pieces. I ran away as other do too. I figured I can climb this tight metal wire fences/gate/barrier. climbed to the ceiling, figure I can hide between the air duct. 2 of them climb to me and somehow I managed to dodged them. I decided I would have to make a stand but figured this all can't be real so I wake up.

Being chased up a white spiral staircase with white steps and white walls ... kind of like a lighthouse tower. I get to the very top step and the door is small and with no handle or knob to open it.

Hope it means I won't get upstairs in the next life.

About summer (not Glau, sadly).

No srsly, my dreams never feature winter or autumn.

I have really odd dreams. They never involve 'ordinary' scenarios like shopping or work.

Last night, I dreamt I was in a train station, somewhere out in a frigid, snowy landscape. I was going to board a train, in pursuit of a man who stole a long sheet of paper with chinese symbols on it. I knew this paper held codes to a WMD, and that the man who stole the paper looked like Guy Pearce, although I never actually saw him in the dream. I was going to take the train and continue my pursuit, but it froze over and got stuck. I never managed to board it. People started talking about how they'd need to fly if they wanted to get through the snow, but nobody could.

I, however, could fly. But I didn't want to show people right off the hop, because I was pretty rusty in my skills. I went to a secluded part of the station to make some super-jumps before actually showing people them. I managed to become lucid after making a couple jumps. I ended up going back to the more public section and doing some intense super jumps. The whole floor was covered in snow and whenever I landed, the snow would turn to ash. I could feel the cold dissipating as the ash appeared.

Also, I had this random dream about Thor and Loki… I'd obtained Loki's powers, but I only had an hour to use them before they disappeared. I remember them vanishing when I got to an ice cream parlor, but that's about it. :gah:

I came to this machine that look like a public phone machine. Someone ahead of me put in a $1 but nothing came out. He became frustrated, give up, and walk away. I came up and put in my $1. Suddenly the change return became unstuck and a bunch of old $$$ dropped down. I grab it and another bundle of $$$ dropped for me. I couldn't believe my eye as more follow. So now that I am full of money, I walked away.

Had this really confusing dream where I woke up in bed and immediately went into sleep paralysis. I felt like I was drifting back and forth over my bed. It could have been real, but there was something 'off' about it. A new dream scene formed around me. I checked out my hands to see if I was dreaming - three times - and on the third time, I counted six fingers on each hand. I went off to drive an Audi convertible much to the jealousy of bystanders.

I dreamed I came back to work at my previous job just like its another day. just observing the working this time around. the environment looks whiter/cleaner. then I realize why are they working, this can't be real as the company went bankrupt like 6 months ago. supposedly, the owner took the money and filed for bankruptcy and run. suddenly I see the owner and my ex manager walking around. so I started walking out but then explore the outside environment. I see a company store that never existed. went looking for my car to leave but couldn't find it.
so I explore the trail to find my way home. this trail became bigger and more people showed up like the yellow stone trail. people hoping to catch this mysterious creature that live in this toxic water and like to surprise people sometimes. I can't see anything below this stony surface at all but feel the movement below. somehow I found a ticket pass that cost over 4k for a family that includes everything. I keep exploring this trail and see a huge fish caudal fin(back tail) out of the water. I keep exploring and see people observing this mammal in the water. it looks like a rhino without the horn. people see me take this little walkway that no one like to take. I saw a clear, small river below. bird dive into it to catch fish. then this mammal came and eat the bird. then it tried to eat the cat's head but stopped(too big?). it live like a large amphibian. I saw an adult with a baby on its shoulder. somehow I took out a wildlife camera to take pictures. I wonder how I am going to develop or transfer the pictures. one guy came forward to trade my token for camera attachment. I continue the trail to a populated area and found the same mammal but little pebble size baby swimming in the water like a fish.
soon I woke up.

Last edited:
I left my office job. went into my fast food restaurant and ask my mother for a ride to my car on the other side of the parking lot. also ask the security guard to close for the day. I decide to enter this fast food restaurant, that is being robbed by the employee, and might as well grab some food in the open. I ran into my sport car right before the cops arrive and drive away.

Last night…
I'm in this massive building that's white and rather boring-looking. However, there is a huge maze in the middle of it, constructed of white blocks. I'm on the outside of this maze, somewhere near the entrance, and there's a crowd around me. Everyone is looking at Ellen Degeneres :)lol); we all think it's normal that she's almost eight feet tall and wearing a tinfoil christmas tree costume… :rotfl So, we're all looking at her because she's upset. She claims someone broke the door to her house, and then - surprise, surprise - she claims I was the culprit. I roll my eyes and tell her it wasn't me, because I don't even know where she lives. It was weird, because I think I was lying at this point! Anyways, somewhere in the middle of this, the dream becomes a video-game like setup. There's coins and mario blocks on top of the maze cubes now, which I've proceeded to scale. Now I'm running along them, trying to collect as many coins as possible before the time runs out. I also had some powers to assist me (super strength in particular, nothing really new). I was putting my hand down pipes, solving puzzles and other things. It was interesting.

So I had a dream that I was having visions. It was strange. In my dream I had my eyes closed, but I could see images. It wasn't clear, but I could see the images pretty easily. A car crash, and then me flying over a city. Very strange. Too much sugar this holiday season.

So I had a dream that I was having visions. It was strange. In my dream I had my eyes closed, but I could see images. It wasn't clear, but I could see the images pretty easily. A car crash, and then me flying over a city. Very strange. Too much sugar this holiday season.

Sometimes, I have dreams where my eyes are closed and it's really hard to see. I can see maybe 20% of what I normally see. Anyways, I always try to open my eyes but they never open, so I just walk around the dream pretending I can see (which, oddly enough, works quite well! I never bump into things). :lol

Back