What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most common dreams (not the entirety of any given dreams but things that happen often)

-the classic teeth falling out thing
-shopping mall, finding a toy goldmine
-being on a sinking ship
-washing the ****ing dishes, and oh yes, my subconscious sees it out until from beginning to end
-what my subconscious never allows me to see out to the end though is a wet dream, or anything that might have become such. Even in my dreams I put up all kinds of barriers to prevent me getting action. :slap

I see two guys laying down in the middle of my living room. they are tied behind their back or partially paralyzed. there's no furniture that I can see. there's a commotion from them so I came to beat them with my bare fist. they're Nazi spies. suddenly a loud voice came from behind my back saying "CLARK KENT!" I turn around and see no one but I know it came from someone/thing like an angelic being. the top part of their body rose up, but still sitting on the wood floor, and they smile with a big grin on their face. I get the feeling that its their secret code or some mantra that activate them or something.

I walk along a beach. not a lot of people or something as it seem like dirty area and I am not even close or don't see a lot of tides/water. I ended up walking into a public or resort pool. gloomy area too and I see people standing around this pool pointing at something dark swimming in the pool; a shark someone said. blackish water, so I jump in to see and the water looks like ocean water and is fairly clear. I see little fish(minnow), hermit crab, etc but no shark or anything big at all.

so I am dating someone. we're in a subway station underneath and a crowd walk out of a train. we got separated and I noticed and hear Kristen Stewart is around. one of her posse is a red head and seem to be in my way or blocking me. so I look around for the person I am dating and also where is this Kristen Stewart person. Suddenly I see her with a cap on her head and no makeup. she look plain and barely noticeable. so I am still lost in this crowd and suddenly she appeared and say, "Here I am, want to take my picture with me?" conveniently enough, one of her posse or a stranger is taking a picture of us. and I am thinking how am I gonna get a copy of it cause, omg, a celebrity!

I seem to have a lot of dream. half the time I barely remember it and if I don't try to remember, I'll move on knowing I dreamed but of course forgot.

a quickie one, I am having my hair cut. someone recommend a way to fix the hair loss I am having. I agree and later came home and feel my hair. suddenly, I feel bundle of patches of hair here and there; with nothing around it. looks like gigantic hair implant gone wrong.

and of course I have a full set of hair. :D

I dreamed that a black hole passed through the solar system, and swallowed the sun. It was so freaky.

an interesting dream, a year or so ago. I was in some kind of a boat as a soldier. we made landing on a beach just like D day in France. a few didn't make it and some are wounded in bandages. I survive and wander about but its strange as though we won the war once we landed on the beach like there's no battle at all. so I see people trading rations, gather around to celebrate/singing something. armored vehicles, jeep, etc. move about; some are looting; smoke here and there; happy and sad images all over the place. I have no idea what this dream is about.

I encounter this labyrinth but its more like a trial. a mixtures of columns, walls, and tunnels, I have a guide who is also a participant showed me the way. I would climb to the top and sideway as the maze shift upside down or is it me who's disorient. I see three or more iron doors. it got an opening like a large key hole or an opening for giving the prisoner their food. its a trial but for someone else and not me. I see monks sitting here and there, guarding a certain trials. other participants would come and disappeared. the guide approached this trial or narrow escape way. there's a long slippery log sliced in half and ropes/vines dangling all over the pathway. he crawled his way out but fell and disappeared. I approach and the log seem to be a flat crawl space. I passed with ease. various trials passed and various monks passed. I am not sure if these monks are participants who's stuck in limbo or guardian or worshippers. the last trials, I have an urge to find a weapon or some device to gain some advantage. the trial is about raising, levitating, and floating away; maybe to heaven. I've decided that I am all that I needed so I fold my leg to a sitting position and floated up and forward. two rows of monks, one on each side of me, sitting and bowing down to the ground with a half coconut shell in front of them. I floated ahead and fly out.

when I was a kid, I tend to be sick a lot. half asleep or full sleep, I would see a rock grow in the dark. I always have this fear that it would grow beyond me and crush me to death. so I would imagine it being chopped to bits. the tough part is to imagine it grow smaller and/or just disappear.

Not really a dream but sometimes I wake up and hallucinate spiders and other creepy crawlers crawling down my wall or falling onto me from the ceiling. Sometimes I have to get out of bed, turn the lights on, and shake the sheets to make sure it wasn't real.

so I was in this dream where me and a friend is kina like dumb n dumber. we save this blond with a perfect tan or natural tan something. she's on top of a hood of a car and under the subway track where the subway would run on top; kina like that batman train track in the movie or in NYC's Brooklyn/Bronx area. she's in a sexual position and naked and like F'ck me for saving me or F'ck me to give me cpr cause I am F'cking unconscious. and what did we do? we tortured her nipples like something of a defibrillator to revive her. so she invited us to her place and turned out she's filthy rich like a heiress or movie star or something. so we walk into this lobby area that's like a classic open restaurant. my friend is gone somewhere. I found her in some kind of a beach area and she bought out her pet tiger and playing with it like she's almost naked.

I have this urge to visit this woman I used to work with; from one of my previous job. I have the feeling to make tea before I get there. I managed to get all the ingredient except one. I meet this old tall man who advise me where to get the missing ingredient. so I am driving this familiar highway except it feel like I am flying since I am not operating any control and this highway is no where near the work site I used to work at. I would stop and search the weeds, along the highway for spearmint herbs. I arrived at the retirement home and searching for her name. I was also looking for plant pottery for the last ingredient. I finally made the tea but I can't find her anywhere. so I went for the second person. I never found anyone. I am wondering why am I here; what's the purpose. these two old ladies are like heaven and hell; first one is a cake to work with, the other hell.

Last edited:
I am exercising in the fitness club. there's more people there than usual and the machines aren't in the best shape. I move to the back like I usually do. some strangers and one familiar face. suddenly these machines morphed into wooden pallets with boxes that are shrink wrapped. the place is dirty and so I try to clean up. forklift comes and goes as the place became more crowded. managers come to find their contents.

I had a dream and then Sony turned it into a marketing piece for their 4K tvs.. :lol

It was pretty simple, but odd; basically, everyone on earth (maybe left from some disaster? I'm not sure..) was living in a mega-spaceship/station that floated around in earth's atmosphere, and wore clothes from the late 1800s.

I'm usually in 3rd person (in my dreams), and this time I was just some woman in a fancy dress that looked like this...

1889wine.jpg

I was scavenging around in a pile of clothes looking for something to wear, for me and this kid next to me, but I don't think he was my child. I was in some giant area of the ship, the size of a large warehouse, with rows and rows of tables piled with clothes that lots of people were looking through.. and that's about all I remember.

About a year later, Sony put this up for their 4K tvs..

pSNYNA-XBR65X850A_main_v500.png

I could hardly believe it; total deja vu!

It's like they pulled the image straight from my mind. :thud:

I had a dream and then Sony turned it into a marketing piece for their 4K tvs.. :lol

It was pretty simple, but odd; basically, everyone on earth (maybe left from some disaster? I'm not sure..) was living in a mega-spaceship/station that floated around in earth's atmosphere, and wore clothes from the late 1800s.

I'm usually in 3rd person (in my dreams), and this time I was just some woman in a fancy dress that looked like this...

1889wine.jpg

I was scavenging around in a pile of clothes looking for something to wear, for me and this kid next to me, but I don't think he was my child. I was in some giant area of the ship, the size of a large warehouse, with rows and rows of tables piled with clothes that lots of people were looking through.. and that's about all I remember.

About a year later, Sony put this up for their 4K tvs..

pSNYNA-XBR65X850A_main_v500.png

I could hardly believe it; total deja vu!

It's like they pulled the image straight from my mind. :thud:

very original. a contrast in technology.

I am walking back to my first, previous, home. I walk in the side door and in front of me is the stairway to the second floor. I just remember my mother just rent it out to someone I think I only seen him once. someone walk down the stair. he's not the person renting. he say something like "Bye or I am leaving". I sense something is wrong so I said "hold on". we walk upstairs. I concentrated on his features and appearance to remember. the person renting the space is no where to be found. I look closer from room to room. finally, this guy confesses to where the renter is. he's in the bath tub. I can only see his head under water, from my view. I look around and see a small table with a kitchen knife and a scissor. the guy grab them and start coming at me. we struggle to the bottom of the stair and in the door of the first floor kitchen. my strength is mainly on the hand holding the knife but my other hand got all my finger in the scissor. he got the scissor around my ear and I was struggling it out, in, and out of the range of my ear; like it about to clip off my ear anytime now. I managed to subdue this person. my mother came in and call 911. the police came and forensic came as well. two older adult came at the front door. I came and one of them ask if he can see this person. I get the feeling they're his new lawyer but also his dad and uncle. a short "no" conversion later and we have some kind of a party outside while the forensic work inside. everyone is gone now. I walked upstairs and thinking I'll be living here soon but also only a few day later as its creepy. I walk up the open attic. its an octagon shape of a dome with a small open kitchen. window on all side but feel like a prison as I can't open them. one side got an open so small I can barely put my palm in just to get closer to the window. the claustrophobic space give off this eerie feeling to commit murder or suicide.

I wake up feeling refreshed but also feeling I could use a couple more hours sleeping.

Back