What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I am just walking a nature trial. I walk to the back of a barn style home. From a distance, the main home up front is empty. Then I see people. I cautiously walk back. Our small group is about to leave. Two young Asian men decided to stay. They're by this little house, almost like a large doll house and are oddly playful. I walk to the back to this small old raggedy barn house. Cans of paint on the ground, here and there. A dead woman between the opening. Her head is by one of the paint can. Little amount of blood by her head. Her black hair cover her face. She is naked. Something outside breaks in; a large lizard like a komodo dragon. I ran back to the small group. A lion attacking one of the member. I use my riffle to shoot the lion but it also hit both head. I walk on the river edge and pass the dead body. I got into the vehicle and we left. We approach the white bridge. I can see lots of lizard people all lined up and walking toward us. They're like clones and don't seem to have a mind. I can see us just ram them and make a run for it.
Next scene, I am with my mother in a house. A bunch of trucks with long trailers around. One is backed up against the door and I can see it through the window. The group is outside battling something. I can sense these lizard people all lined up within each trailers. They have this light leaf color to them. They're all naked with a tail. One got in the room. I keep punching it with my left hand. I was afraid that if I switch hand it'll wake out of the stun effect and got the upper hand. I told my mother to run.

I am in a musician gathering. Not sure if I am indoor or outside, I just know that its semi-dark. In front of me is an even smaller group that is performing and the rest are watching/listening. They take turn in singing some cool jazz or something that could be light rap. The person taking turn to sing a line is an old white male with glasses and mustache. He is wearing a dark brown suit and swinging back and forth a little, and using his hand, as he give some feeling to his voice. They open up and make way for me as a gesture to join them. One of them said a word like, "we got the 'fizzle'" or some sort of word that supposed to mean cool. I get the feeling that I am the young one and should chip in. I am thinking I don't know the lines to sing. One of them toss back a pen at me. I feel it hit my head and feel a little impact. I can hear the crowd give out a little shock sound like, "ooohhh". Suddenly I am sitting on a chair with large arm rest; like a sofa. There's a thawed, open bag of fish or chunk of meat by my hand. I push it and wiggle it back to the bottom of the bag so it doesn't fall out and be a mess. I wake up and guess I am supposed to throw it at them in retaliation. I get the feeling I am being feed this dream.

My view came closer to a vehicle that doesn't look like a taxi but is probably one. I open the back seat, second door. I see a Buddha image on a large necklace that was hung from the inside. It is an old wood object hung on a string; nothing fancy. It could also look like one of those cheap air freshener. It started moving like its alive.

Last edited:
Meh, a dream about my older brother, the black sheep of the family. Basically he's involved in mobsters/gangs related activity. There's hit mans out for him and I am just protecting myself in a bad neighborhood.

My class was offered trips. It seem none of my class mate picked the trip I picked. I don't remember the way there but on arrival, its like a carnival or Disney Land. The nightmare starts when it is time to go home. I am at the terminals for buses. Lots of people on line; putting their bags/luggage away; and sitting in the bus. I have no idea which one is mine. Someone mentioned the bus number must match the number on my ticket, starting after zero. So I look and I look but none match. I join a few others who have the same problem. I can only imagine how much it cost to pay to get home, using a taxi or other form of transportation.

I've been getting less dream and less negative one that is. Maybe its the meditation or is it all an illusion, hmmm.

A choppy male voice said, "...open...Wesley Gate...".

That sounds freaky.

Its just a dream. Sometimes I feel like I am a radio. Now a days its the other senses that I worry about. Been getting heart pulse on both hand and feet but stronger on the feet now. It can't be diabetes' nerve damage. I don't feel numb on the feet, just more sensitive when resting. I don't eat fatty/sugary food and exercise fairly regularly. I am thinner, healthier, and stronger than ever.
At least the static electricity are weaken much during the summer.

Last edited:
I don't remember these but it came back.

This can't be my left foot. Usually all my toes are almost horizontally even. Now it stretches longer. My biggest toe stretch the most. The body of my feet stretch of course but it seem like my toe stretches and position itself along the side of my feet; like I have those long mouse/rat feet. This is the foot of a runner.

I see a dead hand that already started decomposing and laying on a bushy ground. A warning of a feeling came to me like it said, "Don't come back".

I have this urgency to move along. Some people are following me. I can't see them or barely see them. I am on this road. To the left of this road is a high hill. There's some dry/dead tall grass and barely any. There's tall trees but they're dead and about 5 vultures near the top. I climb my way up. I am talking to someone but I don't see anyone around. Maybe I am talking to myself. I see a large boar with 4 huge tusk sticking out. It came at me and I got some kind of a shield up. I know it won't last long so I ran to this dead tree. The boar is on the other side of this tree now. I turn to the left to see it and its butt is facing the tree like guarding me or something. I walk out and found a new, but retro, black vehicle. I walk around it and talk to someone. Maybe there's someone in it or food in it. No one is around.

Last night, I dreamed I opened up a hardcover book, and inside of it was a leather-bound book with music from Creedence Clearwater. Bad Moon Rising started to play, and then I woke up.

Twice, a few days ago, I dreamed that I was meditating or more likely, I meditated in my dreams. I was clearing unwanted thoughts; clearing my mind. I seem to be making progress.

The next dream seem to be a step backward. I wonder if it matters. Maybe its better both ways.

Last edited:
I am in or working in an office/studio space. Clothing, fabric pieces, papers, pins, etc. scattered here and there. This is as liberal art environment, of a work space, as it gets. People comes and go like they're so busy that they phase in and out. I kinna struggle to figure out what the heck I am doing. No boss. Some are going home. Others are still busy. I went to this break room; a fairly large space. People still phase in and out. I am alone but not alone; or the other way around. I am sitting on this couch with a short, glass coffee table-like in front of me. Two average looking dogs appear by the table. They have this light brown color fur. They twist their head a little and gave me this expression like, "What are you doing?" I brush them away with my hand like, "choo, choo." And I lead them down the corridor. I am back to sitting on the couch again. I am like, "So what now? What am I doing here?".

I need to be more awake and abandon humanity; embrace these spirit animal.

I am in high school class, taking the last and most important exam. But I am just sitting there, thinking about things. Time's over, time to hand in the exam. I open it quickly and see the multiple choice questions-none answered. I have a few close friend in this class. A hot blond girl is sitting behind me and is probably chewing a bubble gum. I have the feeling she wants me as I am the future or have a future or already an accomplished millionaire already. I lean on the flat larger but flimsy table behind me. I am actually half standing and half leaning as I am afraid I'll fall in the middle of class. I walk out of class, as class ended, thinking they'll probably give me another test. I'll be wasting my summer prepping for this test that I know I'll pass no matter what happen. So I am supposed to go to next class as I walk through different level and hallway. I am thinking, isn't the higher level supposed to be for higher class. These rooms are all messed up. Grey metal stairways, I've been here before. I walk outside, on the grassy hill. On top of the little hill, I talk to a thin old farmer. He said I can grow something else. Turn out my farm is right next to the high school. I can grow strawberries. I am standing next to my vehicle. I got some kind of white plastic covering it or partially covering it. A few cars enter the entrance of the high school next to my farm. I walk down and toward the school again. Two Indian girls, at separate distance, walk back to school too. After I enter and a few distance later, I heard the superintendent whispering to the guard about me. He said I am something like a star student but he wanted to do the paper work to kick me out. Told the guard to watch over me, he said. I am thinking I only left one time and they wanted to kick me out?

I enter one of those little Chinese restaurant in a market area. They specialize in tofu soup. I ordered one. A female waitress serve me. I see another pic of a dish that interest me. Looks like sweet and sour soup with tofu. I order that too. There's another Chinese woman eating and minding her own business by the corner. Time for me to pay. I gave her a $20 bill, expecting something like $3 dollars back. She gave me $20 back. I made her aware of the mistake.

I woke up and eventually ended up on a toilet seat and another dream:

I must've stepped out of my car and am walking toward the building where I work. There's a large leafy vines on the sidewalk that doesn't exist in reality. I see one of those small, common, brown finch bird under one of the large leaf. I walk on and turn the corner. I bend down and see 2 more of those small finch under some leaf. They look helpless for some reason.

I see a Caucasian woman about 40 yrs old. She have black hair that split to two, one on each side, and kina dirty. She have black eyes. She's almost pale white. She's wearing a simple brown dress that open at the top chest. The fabric cover her arms and whole body(to her toes) and top of arm. She not wearing any makeup or jewelry. She's somewhat fat but not enough to give her a lumbering movement.

I've seen a few glimpse of a couple of people before but figure its just my imagination.

You need to sleep on the flat floor. Just make sure you have good insulation underneath, minimum of 2 inch for the winter time, and a good pillow. Otherwise Winter is going to give you a bad back for a few weeks. Not for the faint of heart.

*Not guarantee to give you any dreams of course, hehehee*

Back