WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- Mischa, Jim, and Jared at printers!

Yeah, the hair still isn't right, but that's pretty minor. I think the face is a lot closer --love the ducky lips-- but the eyes, especially the left eye, are still too sunken. I think you could just have a hint of hollow underneath, and it would look more like our Dean.

I also think there is something a little weird going on with the ears: the one on the right looks like it is smaller and higher up than the other one and has less detail. Mind you, I haven't done a detailed study of Dean's ears, but I think that once they are evened up, they could both stand to be just a tad bigger. Next to the other facial features, they strike me as being a bit underscale.

And so it is not all criticism, I want to say how much I love the skin texture!

Man this has been a long haul ;-)

Looks good though. Will we see painted versions of the final product before we have to buy ?

Will we see painted versions of the final product before we have to buy ?

Honestly, our painting situation is this: our proto-painter Silent Surfer is one busy guy and there are (naturally) other peoples heads on his wait list before us. WGP are currently printing like twenty different heads. Even using other painters to help lighten the load my guess is you will be seeing forum members painted heads of our sculpts before you see all 20 official ones from us and there's not much we can do to get around that. :impatient:
-Rick :)

Just to toss the idea out there, we made these lifter boots for our Tall Man from "Phantasm" figure. They might be an idea to use for your Sams to bring him up to a proper Neanderthal height. (laugh)

TallManBoots.jpg

Yeah, I think the big body, long peg solution is better for Sam. Or the more humanly proportioned of the tall 13" DCD bodies (the one from their Ledger Joker), which is what I plan to use for my Sam 2.0. FYI, the Rorschach and Johan Hex DCD bodies are also the human proportioned ones, but are shorter and closer to actual 1/6.

In terms of footwear, Sam has worn both sneakers and boots over the years, but whatever he wears the sole is usually very flat. Dean on the other hand... Those lineman boots he's been wearing for the last couple of seasons look like they give him a two or three inch boost at least -- and he is still how many inches shorter than the Sasquatch lol?

Preview: Something wicked this way comes. 1/6 accessory. "____ probe 666".

analprobe666.jpg

Will be released with heads. :)

Last edited:

When will Castiel be available?
It seems like he's been at the printers forever.

Also, what's up with the WGP site?
The for sale category drop downs have gone, do we only buy from here now?

When will Castiel be available?
It seems like he's been at the printers forever.

For people that have printed heads before, head sizes have been royally kicking our ass. Bobby came out to small (he was the first head printed) so we had to re-size a few heads (the ones with two-part hats) so they were larger. Since we had 20+ things there and it is one mass order to be cheaper, it held up the entire line, (but, it gave us time (unintentionally) to add the an-al probe 666 accessory we showed above).

Also, what's up with the WGP site?
The for sale category drop downs have gone, do we only buy from here now?

Sharp eyes. You'll notice the site has been made a lot less descriptive. You can take a guess why. :horror Pictures are still shown, but now there are no series names. No character names are used. Even actor names are not used. And nothing is mentioned as being for sale.
New things will still be updated there, but the SSF is where all of the new announcements and updates are made anyways. Just PM us for any orders.

The site was always more of a resource for non-forum members to discover our work.

-Rick :)

Can't wait...

This guy NEEDS his partners. Sam and Bobby are already dressed and ready to rock. Except they look like Leviathan, you know, missing heads and all.

you have a Pm

Thanks. New painting techniques. I think posing the fig to capture the character helps. Has to look natural, not posed.

I look forward to working on WGP's beautiful sculpts. I have some ideas for Bobby and Castiel especially. I really want to nail the likenesses and enhance the great sculpt work WGP is producing.

Jebuz. What a plug for WGP.

Which sculpt is that?

UPDATE:

Capture5.jpg

Back