WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- New Castiel and Final Bobby pics!

Is it too late to get in on a whole supernatural set????

The first image gives you the best sense of the triangular blade shape and a rough of the pommel. The second is the best profile view I've found.

zk0dbp.jpg

23r0bau.jpg

Thanks, 'Fist! Nicest shot's I've seen yet, amigo! :) :)

I definatly need to get a Castiel.

wow ! Cast looks great !!!
time to make Lucifer, and what about Dean ?
300px-SN503-0003.jpg

Last edited:

Does anyone know how to make Dean neckless he wears ?

Working on it brother, nearly finished actually. I'll be sure to post it over here on the boards when it's done.

Wow Rick, the sculpts are looking great. Any news on the brothers?

I found this pix of the angel sword I think it's a custom hope it helps

Thanks! Very appreciated!

wow ! Cast looks great !!!
What about Dean ?

Wow Rick, the sculpts are looking great. Any news on the brothers?
Sam is finished and in post one. Here is the newest revision on Dean as of this morning. Sean's never not been working on him as he's done everything else. He's just been trying to make him as good as his others. I'd really rather not show him until he's done myself, but I understand it's comforting to see at least progress. Crits welcome. :)

WIP-

1.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- New DEAN W.I.P. pics!

Ackles seems to be one of those tough likenesses to capture, for sure. I maintain that he's bang on in profile, but front on there's still something not quite right. I don't know if it's just the expression, but he seemed closer to what I picture in the earlier pics. Just my opinion. PS the hair is perfect!

Man he's hard to get down. I thought Indy was a bugger. Allt he other ones are perfect so keep working on him, he'll get there.

I'm sorry guys, I hate to be a downer, but I don't see the slightest trace of Dean in that sculpt. Not one little bit. It is like everything is off: the face is somewhat too narrow, the nose is too big, the mouth is too wide and is missing the distinctive ducky lips which were on the page 8 version. It's maybe a guy who kinda, sorta looks Deanish, but is is not Dean.

I've been flipping back and forth between this one and the page 8 version and I think the proportions of the page 8 version were much better, but the sculpt has a lot less detail than this sculpt. If the two could be combined, so the detail of this one was mapped more to the proportions of the first one, I think the sculpt would be a lot closer.

We appreciate the feedback. We knew that Dean was not done. We will start the process on getting the other three sent to the printer and send Dean of when his likeness is finally there. :)

Profile good look like him just something isnt right about him maybe its the hair or something

Yes, an update please.

I've never bought from you before so what's the deal with paying?
Do we have to buy via the site once the head's in stock or do you send us a pm with the details?
Thanks.

Yes, an update please.

I've never bought from you before so what's the deal with paying?
Do we have to buy via the site once the head's in stock or do you send us a pm with the details?
Thanks.

Once they have been printed, approved, cleaned, and are on their way to be molded we will make an announcement and start taking paymants.

We do it that way because we used to take payments right as the sculpt was done, but then if there are priblems with the printing, which happens, we have people waiting and we hate that. The three completed Sup heads are being sent to the printers VERY soon. :)

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- Bobby and Sam at printers!

Just wanted to pop in and give a quick update that Bobby and Sam are at the printers now with our Flash Gordon accessories!
-Rick :)

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- Bobby and Sam at printers!

Awesome! can't wait to see them.

Back