WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- (Ahsoka Painted)

Is there any news on Han at all ? On a Star Wars kick having watched it yesterday for " Star Wars day " .

Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead

I know you guys were having issues with printing, but I gotta ask at least once more - how is the timeframe for Han looking?

Could i please be added to the rotj hamill please!

UPDATE

Hey all, just wanted to give a mass WGP update that we were told all of our massive printing order is supposed to be done by the end of the week (including the later add-ons line Jensen Ackles, Lance Henriksen, etc ). :hi5:

From there they get shipped to Sean in the UK for inspection, which he then cleans and get cast. More updates once we get them in hand!

any updates on this?

All the current lot of heads have been sent to our lead sculptor Sean to clean in the UK. Seeing as how he has already recieved other things from the US sent to him at the same time, this usually means they are in customs. Yea Duty Tax, the gift that keeps on giving! :impatient: :mad:

:)

DSCF7502.jpg

NICE! Gotta get one of these, too!! How soon for the HT neckless version to be ready?

The neckless versions will be made from cast necked version, so while they might not be done the same week as the necked versions, they will be done the same month. :)

Back