WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- (ANH Han V.2 revealed-broader nose)

@Toupee - You have several cool projects going on at once. I hope you don't release them all at the same time or that's going to hurt.

@Toupee - You have several cool projects going on at once. I hope you don't release them all at the same time or that's going to hurt.

Thanks man! I know and that shouldn't be happening. First off, we sent them all off to the printer in separate blocks so as the second batch of heads are being sent to be printed, the first batch are back and being sanded for molding. And as the third wave of heads gets sent off, the second batch is just coming back, etc.

Then just as part of the process there are bound to be the odd defect that makes a head have to be sent back for printing, whether it be a strange stretch or us wanting to try for even more detail.

As the Indy and Han heads come back from being printed, several other waves of heads should have already gone to be molded before them keeping them spread apart. Or that's the plan. ;)

Fresh from Silent Surfer studios!

AhsokaPoster.jpg

Ahsoka02.jpg

Ahsoka05.jpg

Ahsoka03.jpg

Ahsoka04.jpg

Fast work with the logo add.:clap

I'm off work today and I am lazy so that was a GREAT opportunity (laugh). Actually, I was in the middle of adding logos on our final Castiel from Supernatural pics, so it was great timing. :) Awesome work man. It couldn't even tell she was real when I first saw her. (Very trippy!). :clap:clap:clap

That's crazy, I thought those pics were cgi rendered at first. I don't know how he managed that effect, I guess there's nothing SilentSurfer can't do.

Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- (Ahsoka Painted)

Wow, she looks great. Is this going to be a complete fig?

Wow, she looks great. Is this going to be a complete fig?

Eventually. We were actually commissioned to just make her head so this didn't start out as a regular planned full-blown project, hence her lack of costume. We WILL definitely be making her costume as well because we realize for many they will need us to make one, but we will need to wait for our tailoring slots to open up since we have much bigger interest lists we need to make clothes for first (we are playing catch up with may too many clothing projects). More info on her costume as we have more concrete info, but we really can't wait! :)

She was made for the smaller, teenage girl sized 25 CM Obitsu Body and we will be making original hands and feet for her, as well as the rest of her costume as a set. Her season three outfit is cooler but near impossible to realistically make with cloth for 1:6

Poddyoneonbody2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Alright, only a few hours later and I have a new Potty One update.

We actually will be going ahead and making her Season Three costume. Our new seamstress says she can do it, so when we have more news we will let you know. :)

ahsoka_tano_720p_by_eminem112233-d385f2f.jpg

AhsokaLightsabers-Mortis.jpg

chrisseekell5.jpg

i want a kirk so bad, but really need spock more. they have to go together, i hope you make him as i have not seen a spock sculpt worth getting or kirk until i saw yours.

:lol that's a really nice sculpt and awesome paint, guys!

Alright, only a few hours later and I have a new Potty One update.

We actually will be going ahead and making her Season Three costume. Our new seamstress says she can do it, so when we have more news we will let you know. :)

ahsoka_tano_720p_by_eminem112233-d385f2f.jpg

AhsokaLightsabers-Mortis.jpg

chrisseekell5.jpg

UPDATE:
Work on the S3 Potty One costume has begun! The material has been ordered and the body shipped off to the tailor!

damn, I better hurry and sculpt those accessories :O

Back