WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones

Bad news, guys. The 3D sculptor wants $2000 to sculpt Tywin. :thud:

I'm a little confused, considering it's already sculpted. I thought it might be a bit pricey, but I didn't expect that. I'm going to ask for clarification to be sure.

Last edited:

I'm interested in the approximate price of one of these sets, painted. How much would Ned cost, for example?

Bad news, guys. The 3D sculptor wants $2000 to sculpt Tywin. :thud:

I'm a little confused, considering it's already sculpted. I thought it might be a bit pricey, but I didn't expect that. I'm going to ask for clarification to be sure.

Maybe he understood that you're talking about Tywin's bust not a head sculpt! Correct me if I'm wrong! :dunno

Maybe he understood that you're talking about Tywin's bust not a head sculpt! Correct me if I'm wrong! :dunno

Yeah, I asked for clarification and showed him exactly what I was looking for. I sent him a 1/6 scale head as an example, showed him a 1/6 scale body, and an example of how the armor would work on a figure.

We'll see what he has to say!

I'm interested in the approximate price of one of these sets, painted. How much would Ned cost, for example?

We won't know till we get closer to each figure's release. I don't mean to be vague but until we get a costume quote from the tailor, which I hope to have in a month, we won't know what the cost per costume is and that can really vary. Then we need to see if we can give him a metal sword. We don't want to price people out.

Right now (because he won't have rooted hair), Ned will actually be happening first and SOON.

Once we have the know the costume price we can set an overall price we will collect deposits towards paying the tailor to start on the costumes right away, and of course we will have pics of the sculpted head by then (probably very soon, actually.

Dani's cost, who has less clothes (laugh) will depend more on how many accessories we pack with her and whether we go offer both rooted and sculpted hair as hair options which can change her price.
We may even be offering her accessories as a separate set so people who just want the doll can get the doll and worry about picking up the accessories later id they have to.

We also like to offer deluxe sets painted and unpainted. The reason is many of you are willing to spend a lot for a high end painter if you'd like and we want you to be able to do that.

So short version, a lot more info on Ned will be coming in about a month. :)

Re: the hound armour, I finally received the prop replica to work from

Excelllllent! :)

Thanks. I'm interested in Ned, but it will depend on the price. I trust you won't close the interest list before announcing the prince? :)

No worries. Obviously it all comes down to proce and final product. All of our interest lists are non-commital. :)

guess who?

newdaniamendments_zps349ea28e.jpg

Wow you totally nailed her mate :-o

udajyjyp.jpg

She is looking slightly down and to the right on the sculpted pic but you can tell its dead on.

Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones- finished Daenerys pics!

Any other thoughts, gang? Are we happy with her? If so, she'll go to printing. Speak now or forver hold your peace. :)

I think the nose is slightly too big (nostril end)... It could be reduced a tiny bit - looking at the comparison real pic, she as a very small, delicate nose.... Apart from that - perfecto!

I'd also take a second look at the eyebrows. The reference photo is a good one; in repose her eyebrows seem raised a bit. The upper orbital sockets themselves are taller than on the sculpt. The sculpt at present has captured how her eyebrows 'ride' the edge of the socket, but the upper socket itself needs a bit of added height.

I think it looks great. The nose and lips may be a bit on the big side. And does she have a bit of a cleft chin in real life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back