WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WGP'S GAME OF DRAGONS

Here is our upcoming head for "Little Queen". The final version will be bald and either rooted or wigged, sculpted by WGP Co-founder and lead artist Sean Dabbs.

INTEREST LISTS

Little Queen

1)Lord Vicious
2)Gruff Old Bear
3)Damien
4)Bucky Underbelly
5)Ike-Con
6)Elendil (painted)
7)Darin Arlos
8)youbastards
9)menlojames
10)koipond
11)kingbumble
12)LordAzrael
13)jot84
14)hunnipot85
15)skooternb
16)Something Sexy
17)Darth Zangetsu
18)SlytherinPride
19)Goat
20)
21)Raspudim
22)The 1 Who Knocks
23)alexi.volk
24)skooternb
25)krec9
26)liz10
27)averagejo
28)Wake
29)Jediguy
30)Hunterdnrc
31)nexus
32)Iggyrox
33)amalak
34)Auron_X
35)achilles01987
36)TheWhatWhatNow
37)enigmakun
38)Yodasodabo
39)SwampYack
40)Y4NK33 PL4N3T
41)Ryu
42)Yodasan
43)PunnyT
44)agen_kolar
45)Aneses (head only)
46)jbr09211976

BASTARD SON

1)Lord Vicious
2)Bigpig
3)Gruff Old Bear
4)bucky Underbelly
5)T.Bowen
6)Elendil (painted)
7)Darin Arlos
8)K.bowen
9)youbastards
10)menlojames
11)Tesio
12)koipond
13)drakEP3
14)kingbumble
15)natron
16)LordAzrael
17)jot84
18)Darth Zangetsu
19)Goat
20)
21)bigpig
22)Raspudim
23)The 1 Who Knocks
24)alexi.volk
25)Wake
26)Jediguy
27)Hunterdnrc
28)okieh 2
29)Nexus
30)mudblood
31)amalak
32)Auron_X
33)achilles01987
34)marlindesign
35)TheWhatWhatNow
36)Ryu
37)dlmstrike
38)PunnyT
39)agen_kolar

HOUND-DOG KNIGHT in armor

2)Greeny400
3)Jediguy
4)Something Sexy?
5)Wake
6)nexus
7)amalak
8)Auron_X
9)achilles01987
10)KMK
11)TheWhatWhatNow
12)marlindesign
13)agen_kolar

Last edited:
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones for '12

Sounds cool, but I have no knowledge of this show at all.

Definitely interested in Jon; maybe also in Daenerys.

Awesome project!! :hi5:

Interested in all four! And in Robert Baratheon, Jamie, Cersei, Arya. Oh lord, the list goes on. Brienne the Beauty, whose scenes are being shot now for next season; the actress they've cast is six feet tall and very popular in Britain. So many great characters. So many more to come. Bodies and costumes are going to be a nightmare. Oh yeah, I'm completely sucked into the series and the books.

:yess:

Ned Stark would have "Ice"
"Jon Snow" would have "Longclaw" and his Direwolf "Ghost"
Dani would have a dragons egg and dragon.
Tyrion would have... a mead goblet? (laugh)

If you're taking suggestions on accessories...

Ned: You should definitely have the "Hand of the King" pin, and why not the book with the history of the great families? That should easy addition, I should think, and is a pretty pivotal accessory...

Jon Snow: If we can find out what a dragonstone dagger will look like, that might make for a nice addition...

Dani: Three eggs would be better than one, and easy to do...

Tyrion: ... I can't think of anything, really. Maybe "his" dragonstone dagger?

Jaime Lannister should definitely be high on the list too, even though he's a *********. :)

Ditto the Hound.

If you're taking suggestions on accessories...

Ned: You should definitely have the "Hand of the King" pin, and why not the book with the history of the great families? That should easy addition, I should think, and is a pretty pivotal accessory...

Jon Snow: If we can find out what a dragonstone dagger will look like, that might make for a nice addition...

Dani: Three eggs would be better than one, and easy to do...

Tyrion: ... I can't think of anything, really. Maybe "his" dragonstone dagger?

Jaime Lannister should definitely be high on the list too, even though he's a *********. :)

Ditto the Hound.

The costuming will mean we won't be popping these out fast like we can just plain heads, but as long as people stay interested we will def be making other characters. Or replacing characters in our proposed first line-up with other characters people would prefer first.

Love accessory ideas. Great ideas. Ned will def come with his "hand" pin. That's pretty much part of his costume. maybe we can do a life-sized on too?

The idea for Dani was to let people just buy additional eggs if they want all three. Now that I think about it, maybe we need to make something for them to be displayed on for the figure?

I'm only in book two of the novels so mentioning things to me like Jon's "Dragonstone" dagger is good since I wouldn't know about it (unless it was in the books and I've completely forgotten about it!).
-Rick :)

Last edited:

The costuming will mean we won't be popping these out fast like we can just plain heads, but as long as people stay interested we will def be making other characters. Or replacing characters in our proposed first line-up with other characters people would prefer first.

Love accessory ideas. Great ideas. Ned will def come with his "hand" pin. That's pretty much part of his costume. maybe we can do a life-sized on too?

The idea for Dani iwas to let people just buy additional eggs if they want all three. Now that I think about it, maybe we need to make something for them to be displayed on for the figure?

I'm only in book two of the novels so metioning things to me like Jons "Dragonstone" dagger is good ssince i wouldn't know about it (unless it was in the bnooks and I've comletely forgotten about it!).
-Rick :)

Glad I could help! :)

I just watched the HBO series a few weeks ago and have since gotten hooked on the books (currently in the middle of book three) - I'm addicted!

I imagine the best way to display the eggs would be in that box she kept them in sometimes...

If you're doing full costumes, Tyrion's purse (the one he throws to the jailer) would be a good addition, since he's kind of hurting for accessories.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that someone should come with a raven... Probably the most appropriate character would be Lord Mormont, the commander of the Night's Watch, if he was ever a consideration that is...

Last edited:

Hey I'm also interested with price and of course having some idea of what it will look like in mind. I probably can only afford to buy one a figure at a time so whoever gets made first I'd be down with, ned I guess? I'd be down 100% for Sandor though

Bumping this since I'm anxious to know if there are any updates on this. Especially after seeing that incredible Indy sculpt you guys made :clap

Bumping this since I'm anxious to know if there are any updates on this. Especially after seeing that incredible Indy sculpt you guys made :clap

Thanks! Well, the interest list isn't that high yet. We like 16 people interested per character before proceeding (particularly with costumes as elaborate as these). I think we will definitely get there but the word needs to get out. :)

How about the Iron Throne? :drool

Game-of-Thrones-Iron-Throne-at-WonderCon-500x666.jpg

How about the Iron Throne? :drool

Game-of-Thrones-Iron-Throne-at-WonderCon-500x666.jpg

We can make that if there is enough interest. :)

I could definitely be interested in all four ... depending on price.

Any idea what the ballpark might be on that?

First off, to alay worries, these will all be made one at a time so they will be spaced out, probably starting with Ned who has the most votes. Heads are usually $55 + shipping (sold unpainted) unless hair makes molding fiunky. From there ballparks are hard.

The work needed on all four costumes vary as Dani wears hardly anything, but prob less than $150 per costume for Ned and Jon since most are elaborate. Less than $100 for Tyrion. Way less than that for Dani's. Accessories would be sold deparately like the display box of three dragon eggs, any dragons, metal weapons, etc.

The only figure that would come with a body would be Tyion out of neccessity.

Back