WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones

Put me down for a painted Tyrion. I pm'd you about a month ago but never heard anything back? Anyways, I'm all in for the half man.

Also don't see my name on the interest list of Tyrion, Dany and Jon

We are already working on Dani. We just got a tailor involved with Ned today. What body would you guys ideally like to see Ned on?

Put me down for all of them. Thanks.

In the future, I'd love to see all of the Starks, as well as Cersei, Jaime, and Tywin Lannister. I'd also love to see Varys and Littlefinger, though they're less essential. Someone has already created a fantastic 3D image of Tywin. Can't recall where I saw it, but it could be used for 3D printing!

EDIT: Found it! I've contacted to see if he would be willing to share or has the ability to 3D print copies...

464_max.jpg

https://cghub.com/images/view/633831/

Last edited:

Put me down for all of them. Thanks.

In the future, I'd love to see all of the Starks, as well as Cersei, Jaime, and Tywin Lannister. I'd also love to see Varys and Littlefinger, though they're less essential. Someone has already created a fantastic 3D image of Tywin. Can't recall where I saw it, but it could be used for 3D printing!

EDIT: Found it! I've contacted to see if he would be willing to share or has the ability to 3D print copies...

464_max.jpg

https://cghub.com/images/view/633831/

Cool! I PMed you and will add you to the list. Who is interested in a Tywin even if there is not going to be a costume made?

thats a great sculpt on tywin! GoT characters are almost impossible to bash due to the complexity of the outfits, but Id still buy a Tywin sculpt and hope to stumble across something suitable for an outfit

Yeah, I'd definitely buy a Tywin if this sculptor is willing to do sell his sculpt. I did ask if he'd be willing to complete the armor. We'll see what he has to say!

Just as a correction, I did not ask him to do it for free. I asked him if he required a payment and if so, how he preferred payment. I seriously doubt he'd do it for free.

On another note, WST has shown me a 3D version of Ned Stark's head sculpt. And while it's not ready to be revealed just yet, let me assure you that it is fantastic! :clap

any work in progress pics of Daenerys?

No. We don't really like showing W.I.P pics unless the character is almost done, though Sean been working on Dani.

You will likely see Ned first who is practically finished except for the hair, and possibly even within a week or so, because the artist had the sculpt made on his own before we commissioned him. :)

Can't wait to see pics! this has been quite the long waiting list but Im sure it will be worth it!

Back