WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones- finished Daenerys pics!

thanks for the feedback!

tweaked and sending off to the printers

Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones- finished Daenerys pics!

2014 "GAME OF DRAGONS" UPDATES

The first post has been changed to reflect some current changes with Warriors Gate Productions 2014 "GAME OF DRAGONS" plans. We will be providing heads for any character as long as there is demand. Costumes on an "as demanded" status, further discussions of which will happen only through our newsletter, which you can get my Pm-ing me or writing warriorsgate1AThotmail.com (replace AT with "@").

First up, our just completed "Little Queen" head. As shown above, the final version will be bald and either rooted or wigged, sculpted by WGP Co-founder and lead artist Sean Dabbs, who really worked hard on this head and as always, listened to feedback to ensure we could offer the best product possible.
We will still be offering updates on our heads here, so stay tuned!

Looks good to me! Nicely done :clap

I'd be interested in the outfit/full fig b/c idk where I'd go to get it done elsewhere :lol

I will add you!

We just got the printed LITTLE QUEEN head master in yesterday (with a bunch of new heads). Once prepped and cleaned we will be doing some wig tests and will also post some pictures. Expect them over the next few weeks. :)

Also still very interested, but indeed price and final product will be the deciding factors.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I will add you!

We just got the printed LITTLE QUEEN head master in yesterday (with a bunch of new heads). Once prepped and cleaned we will be doing some wig tests and will also post some pictures. Expect them over the next few weeks. :)

Were you happy with how the master head came out? Does it look like the Little Queen? :)

Back