Statue Weta Workshop's Tauriel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does look like she came out pretty darn good. Love the detailing and overall job on this one. I should have her on Friday it looks like if tracking is correct.

This statue looks great...amazingly detailed and a great likeness too - well done Weta.:clap Looking forward to receiving mine...and to seeing everyone's photos!

Really???

:slap

Now some are down to looking at the fingers, seriously?

Then STAY away from SSW Gandalf and his purple fingernails!!

Well to me she is meant to be delicate and light. The bow is a main attraction of hers and we all know those fingers can't be delicate with a string what do ever. They are trolls fingers

Got her today. She's a beauty! Some really good detail, likeness, and the paint apps are stunning.

Took a quick iPhone pic.

null_zpsaa0ba909.jpg

that looks great Josh. Really like the dynamic pose for her and nice to see abit more added to the base than usual

that looks great Josh. Really like the dynamic pose for her and nice to see abit more added to the base than usual

She does even in a crappy iPhone pic. I was blown away at comic-con and the statue came out as good as one would expect. I think a lot of people are going to like this character and the same goes for this fantastic statue.

Its Evangeline Lilly, whats not to like lol. Ive already pre ordered Tauriel, Tauriels Daggers and Tauriels bow. If they keep releasing more Tauriel stuff ill buy it all lol

Its Evangeline Lilly, whats not to like lol. Ive already pre ordered Tauriel, Tauriels Daggers and Tauriels bow. If they keep releasing more Tauriel stuff ill buy it all lol

I do like her. I was a fan of Lost so I liked the choice and she was super nice to meet at comic-con. I just have the statue and the dagger letter opener from The Noble Collection. Depending on what else is released I would get more.

Congrats Josh :wave

I'm very tempted to go for Tauriel myself, but I want to just stick with LOTR and hope not to get drawn in to the Hobbit line...but this piece makes that decision so hard. :wink1:

A lovely piece indeed. :clap

Looking forward to seeing the results of your weekend's photo shoot.

Thanks! Yeah, she's a beauty. So I understand the temptation. It's always good to have a plan like that. For me I want to have both stories represented in my collection.

Thanks! I'm gonna be busy I can assure you if that. :lol

Until Radagast and Azog come out this is my favorite 1/6 Weta Hobbit statue

Great photo Josh! Thanks for sharing. (sigh) Stock from NZ warehouse hasn't arrived yet. So, no movements in my order. I'm excited to get Tauriel and Thranduil.:impatient:

Thanks! I'm hoping to take photos with my good camera this weekend if weather and time allow.

The Goblin King looks confused...On one side Thranduil is saying "Do you think I'm pretty? Tell me how gorgeous I am in this Gown." and on the other side Tauriel is saying "I want you to call me a biitch. Say it again I like it." LOL, Thats what I see myself when I look at these two...

Back