Statue Weta Workshop's Tauriel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it's totally bended.

Opened up Tauriel and she's awesome except my arrow is bent and the bowstring is very loose. Are these common issues?

Take a step further on the next page,you see how it's suppost to be right.
This looks bad man.
Maybe you can bend the arrow with a heat dryer (föhn) carefully.
The rope seems to be totally stretched.

View attachment 151134
View attachment 151136

If anybody is sitting on one of these and is interested in a sale or trade, let me know. Not an urgent need, so looking for a reasonable price.

It's kinda weird because they were selling at retail for a good year, even through October. I guess all the flippers stock finally all dried up. 1000 ES is pretty small considering how many fans there are for the franchise. At least you aren't seeing Azog level prices yet though at least I don't think so (depending on what the next few sell for).

At only a rare 500 ES Azog(a piece that has everything in a statue that you could possibly want) will get harder and harder to get. Be happy if anyone gets it for $1000. Tauriel is an attractive hot elf chick in an action pose with cool tree environment base. It took a year but that's why it finally sold out. I don't think you will ever see Smaug prices for Tauriel ever(unless she dies soon or something big happens to her) I do see it becoming maybe a $500-$600 piece though. Thranduil, Radagast and any dwarves have yet to sell out. Says a lot like it ain't the old days. Balrog and Smaug will take a while to sell out too(sky high price +1500 and 2000 ES)

I bought a Tauriel on eBay from a seller in Spain. Shipped it on the 16th and the tracking number hasn't updated ONCE besides "admitted." Ugh. Hope there aren't any issues. The seller is good - if there ARE any issues, it's because of the post office.

It seems shipping Spain takes a long time. Took almost a month for me to get my custom XM Cap hand from Kenmk in Spain.

I'm from the Netherlands.
If I buy from Spain or France and they sent it with the lowest shippin rate it takes 15 days,and that is also without tracking number. And this goes by Truck and train.
And it's free import within Europe.
So I think International will take a couple of days longer.
Declearence depents if USA has a free import with Spain.
Like in the Netherlands I have to pay duty above a value of $23 and because they have to do the calculation on paper I will not only pay the duty over that but also the custom clearance standard $16.40
When it comes from the USA.
But I always ask the seller to sent it with a lower value.
Saves a lot of money.
That's why I'm glad this global shippin is on ebay.
Pay a less more,and no issues at delivery about cash.
That's why I'm very happy the Weta has their warehous in UK.
So no extra charts,delivered in 3 days after notification of shippin.

Good to hear! Fingers crossed that it's on schedule, then. I just wish the tracking number would update. Those things are such a joke. :pfft:

Tauriel seems to have disappeared off of eBay now...

Back