Statue Weta Workshop's Tauriel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta - Desolation of Smaug - Tauriel

The more I look at this one, the more I am really, REALLY liking it!!

SO THE H*LL what if she is a made up character, she is going to be VERY rememberable, trust me here.

Can you imagine how she will look with all the Elves together, wow, very dynamic.....

I can not wait to add her to my collection!

She is a wood elf. The statue is fabulous. It is dynamic but not cartoony.

I agree. I couldn't help but just be amazed by this statue. Its going to be a winner. :rock

Tauriel Statue went up for order today. $275 with an edition size of 1,000. Part of it will ship in November more will show up in December.

god damn this piece from weta actually looks really good, i committed myself not to get anything else besides merry pippin for this license. argg temptations...

god damn this piece from weta actually looks really good, i committed myself not to get anything else besides merry pippin for this license. argg temptations...

It looks even better in person. I'd suggest getting it if you're gonna become a more hardcore fan of Middle-earth.

That looks great, this and Azog have really well done dynamic poses.
Can't wait to see what else Weta has that hasn't been previewed yet.
Beorn, Beorn, Beorn....

They do and they both look great. As I said in my little write up on TORn I love the power and elegance you get from this and Thranduil. We're getting to the point that we are into the surprise area. All that's left from comic-con is Gloin and Radagast.

The dwarves all together will make a great display, with or without Azog. Thranduil looks nice with the metallic paint and elegant pose. I still really want to see some new environments. Saw the Smaug trailer again yesterday at the theater and I can't wait to see internal scenes of Erebor. More of Dol Guldur too.

The dwarves all together will make a great display, with or without Azog. Thranduil looks nice with the metallic paint and elegant pose. I still really want to see some new environments. Saw the Smaug trailer again yesterday at the theater and I can't wait to see internal scenes of Erebor. More of Dol Guldur too.

Yeah, I think the Dwarves as a group are going to look awesome. Azog is just cherry on top of what we've seen so far. Spot on IMO of Thranduil. I'm hoping we get our first environment soon. I've lost count how many times I've seen the trailer or the tv spots. :lol

This movie is going to have such a wealth of characters in addition to the ones from AUJ... Tauriel, Legolas, Bard, Beorn, and everyone else. I hope we get a human Beorn from DOS and Bear Beorn from TABA.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get both versions of Beorn. The bear version could be a pretty massive statue.

Lol it will be sized impossible scale unless you make over 6 figures a year. 1/60 scale maybe. Lol

I prefer man shaped Beorn if only one is made. Plus unless he is a diffent type of bear there are lots of bear statues out there. Man shape is totally unique

Bear form charging or smashing something. Supposed to be Black but from the trailers he looks almost Brown.
Man form would be cool too, still be massive in size. Azog size or larger.

I wonder how big a Smaug 1/6 statue will be?

That would be a massive statue. Smaug probably will be Daddy Rog size or Cave Troll size.

Bear form charging or smashing something. Supposed to be Black but from the trailers he looks almost Brown.
Man form would be cool too, still be massive in size. Azog size or larger.

I do think we'll get a bear form say from The Battle of Five Armies. It would be pretty shocking if we didn't. They will want to get their own Bear statue out their of how their Beorn looks.

Tauriel Statue went up for order today. $275 with an edition size of 1,000. Part of it will ship in November more will show up in December.

Great looking statue - just had to get it!! Really like the pose on this one too - hope they do more of their statues in these sort of poses.

Great looking statue - just had to get it!! Really like the pose on this one too - hope they do more of their statues in these sort of poses.

Between the shots that several of us took at comic-con and these types of images you're seeing why someone like myself spent so much time at the Weta booth.

Back