Statue Weta Workshop's Tauriel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weta: Tauriel LOTR Statue

SDCC2013-Weta141-650x433.jpg

SDCC2013-Weta140-533x800.jpg

SDCC2013-Weta139-533x800.jpg

SDCC2013-Weta138-533x800.jpg

SDCC2013-Weta137-650x433.jpg

SDCC2013-Weta136-533x800.jpg

SDCC2013-Weta135-533x800.jpg

Re: Weta - Desolation of Smaug - Tauriel

She looks so good it hurts. I'm actually glad they invented her character, if only because that gave us this piece of art! :yess:

Is she supposed to be Legolas' sister or something? I hope Sideshow make Tauriel and Arwen as PFs next year. Still waiting for that Gimli PF though.

Is she supposed to be Legolas' sister or something? I hope Sideshow make Tauriel and Arwen as PFs next year. Still waiting for that Gimli PF though.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold your breath on that.

she is a character not in the original book and was added. i'm not sure how i'll like that. the actress portraying her should feel very lucky to be included in the film. now Thranduil is a MUST own. i think a future grail!!!

Ah crap!

I resisted the Weta line for so long (only have Balin because he is my fav), but I am already altering the display space in my mind. :slap

Great photos Josh! Thanks for sharing! I'm really digging this statue and the pose is really nice. The tree branch where she stands on is such a nice addition and it complements the statue well. I'm definitely ordering her once POds are up.:yess:

Thank you! :duff Its such an awesome statue. I love it. I really hope people end up liking this character.

Back