Statue Weta Workshop's Tauriel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will Sideshow be doing any Hobbit statues? Or is it only Weta with the license? I do like Wetas version however id hate to see Sideshow come out with another version.

Got back from third viewing and preordered her. I was originally trying to only stick with the Dwarves from Weta but Sideshow are really just letting me down with this line (or lack thereof) so far.

Nice statue but the character harmed the film with all the scenes she was inolved in. Not the actresses fault. It was just that she was entirely unecessary and the film would have been tighter without her involvement. The film dragged, especially in her scenes with Kili.

Nice statue but the character harmed the film with all the scenes she was inolved in. Not the actresses fault. It was just that she was entirely unecessary and the film would have been tighter without her involvement. The film dragged, especially in her scenes with Kili.

Totally disagree. She was a fantastic addition and I could very much see Tolkien writing this character. Kili has one dumb line with her but I enjoyed the interaction.

Last edited:
I wish some Canadian retailers would sell this. Paying for duty lately has been out of hand.

So are we not allowed to discuss the movies in this sub-forum? Or did the tone turn too critical for your taste so you decided to edit all of that criticism away? Should we have a separate thread to discuss the merits of the films amongst those of us that collect statues?

As someone said above the thread too a little bit of a wrong turn. I just cleaned it up. I don't think I really hurt anyone's feelings doing that did I? If people want to talk movies/statues that's fine but I think some of the discussion got off that. Part of that is my fault so I decided to fix the error and try to refocus things. :peace

Lol. Really Josh? No freedom of speech here? We were discussing the movie and the statue.. That's abusing mod rights

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

As someone said above the thread too a little bit of a wrong turn. I just cleaned it up. I don't think I really hurt anyone's feelings doing that did I? If people want to talk movies/statues that's fine but I think some of the discussion got off that. Part of that is my fault so I decided to fix the error and try to refocus things. :peace

Lol. Really Josh? No freedom of speech here? We were discussing the movie and the statue.. That's abusing mod rights

Do I have to bring this out again? :lol

xndb.jpg

Just makes it pointless writing out a post if it's going to just be deleted. I don't believe we infringed any rules? It maybe went off topic but there should have been a post saying 'ok guys, off topic chat stops now. Take it into the movie thread'. Job done as I feel there was a decent discussion in this thread somewhere that's now been wiped from history and has effectively made people's time spent posting pointless.
Chat hasn't exactly gone back to the statue has it.

It wasn't the movie discussion that was the problem. I just wiped the slate clean (due to personal jabs) but if people want to talk about Tauriel's addition or subtraction to the storyline then that's cool.

Back