Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! THis is huge! Not sure I have the room or even if I'll be able to afford it, but it looks really cool!

That looks AMAZING! MORE PICS!!!!

One thing to Weta:

shut-up-and-take-my-money-fry-494.jpg

Hahahaha :exactly:

This looks gorgeous. I bought the Danbury one and I have no problems with it considering the price and it was not in any other format save the teeny little toy figure of just the top.

I will absolutely purchase this one.

Another view, thank to Averone! Note: Barad-dur's base is way higher than Orthanc, so don't get too excited :)

Barad-dur.jpg

Can someone at the con post a nice hires photo of the tower and the QR code in the background (just a photo, not through the app).

I'd like to try this at home.

Or just a photo of the QR code would work.

Does the QR code trigger the eye or is it just the shape of the tower itself? I've tried using the app with some of the head on hires shot of just the tower and it no worky.

Or is it a GPS thing?

Oh nevermind, I got it to work with a photo on this thread. It's just very sensitive...but it does work.

8^)

Can someone at the con post a nice hires photo of the tower and the QR code in the background (just a photo, not through the app).

I'd like to try this at home.

Or just a photo of the QR code would work.

Does the QR code trigger the eye or is it just the shape of the tower itself? I've tried using the app with some of the head on hires shot of just the tower and it no worky.

Or is it a GPS thing?

Back