Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly just priced to sell. I sold off my RWOS at just below retail because I wanted it gone, sold it pretty fast.

BUT, that auction looks all to easily suspect.

Yea, I meant the sum of the suspicious parts should equal a run. A few of them have sold cheaper than that, but coupled with unknown seller and way underpriced shipping there is something not right.

No need to run from any offer that includes paypal as payment method. Literally no way to lose with paypal buyer protection. It's so heavily biased towards buyers that you could receive the statue, find out you don't like it, break it into pieces and get your money back. Oh and item condition: new is basically a death sentence for the seller if something is off on the statue. I would jump on that one.
Furthermore the Barad-Dur is probably one of the safest statues to ship abroad because all of the flimsy parts are made of plastic and the tower is fixed in a way that they don't even touch the styrofoam

There is a Barad-dur available on eBay for a very good price. Seller is in Germany and unclear about shipping to the US though.

Edit: turns out there are multiple broken pieces (according to google translate) so...

Last edited:
Back