Welcome to the Grange!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have an awesome collection there Grange.. I love what you have done with your figs.. I am hoping to pick up the re release of the DCD Green Lantern when it is re released soon I hope, as I to collect the DCD line. I have always been more than impressed with this line of collectables. I am in awe of your green lantern fig. I have posted some pics on this thread of the DCD Batman and Robin, have you been looking at getting these 2 they would look great with your current set up. I hope that you dont mind me posting these pics on your thread.

Regards Fett1 a fellow Aussie........:D

100_2451.jpg

100_2450.jpg

100_2452.jpg

do you real how much ass this shelf kicks !?!? :rock:rock

DSC02558.jpg

You really know how to pose that alien , everytime I have seen it its looked awesome.
Unless its the same pose from a different angle . :lol
Anyway , its all awesome.:rock
Darrens head kicks ass , can't wait for mine , I managed to pick up the Saturday toys pants and then watched a jacket alone go for $100.00 on ebay !.
I think I will wait for a better deal. :lol:D

Keep collectin mate ! :rock

$380... That's observe!... It's not that bad in Melbourne... A Predator is about $250 down South. Sometimes $275... $380 is a Joke... Get on to Rod from Ozigoods on eBay.. His good to deal with can be dealt with directly as well... I got my HT Superman & Batman from him. Very nice and approachable...

Have you got your collection up on display here?

Great collection dude. Nicely arranged with a couple of Star Wars villains amongst all those good guys, that would be one kick ass fight scene.

You guys at your end of the world get a raw deal man, I'm in Scotland and it costs me $25 for delivery unless the items are mega huge but even at that it's still cheaper than the numbers you're paying. I think at some point as Sideshow gets bigger and bigger they'll open a depot in Asia and Australia.

do you real how much ass this shelf kicks !?!? :rock:rock

DSC02558.jpg

You really know how to pose that alien , everytime I have seen it its looked awesome.
Unless its the same pose from a different angle . :lol
Anyway , its all awesome.:rock
Darrens head kicks ass , can't wait for mine , I managed to pick up the Saturday toys pants and then watched a jacket alone go for $100.00 on ebay !.
I think I will wait for a better deal. :lol:D

Keep collectin mate ! :rock

I got mine a couple of months ago from toys2.net... Sold out now though, I wanted to get another set for a Battle damage one :(

And I just reposed the Alien before these photos... It's the Aliens Brown Repaint Reissue version by the way, creature4000.

Looking good Grange! Is your T2 Terminator a Darren custom? Your collection is just perfect, you have all the important pieces!

The LACK'S :rock

Nah, I just got the the unpainted head and painted it up myself... Pretty happy with the job I did. May still try again. But I brought the Saturday Toys biker set for it. I'm going to put it on a HT True type soon and then send the the Big Boy body to Josh for his Friday 13th Part 2 custom.

New Figures... Got Batman Begins V2 & The Joker last night from ABC Express. I wasn't even expecting them... Love it when that happens...

Anyway here they are... Can't wait for the Pod Tumbler & TDK Suit to come in Jan!

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02585.jpg

DSC02584-1.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02578.jpg

I like your Joker pose Grange. It reminds me of when he is pointing his knife at Rachel at the Fundrasier.

Grange, your collection kicks ass dude, love your shelfs too!
where'd you get em? been lookin for some but no luck yet, thinking about getting some custom made.anyway....sweet display!:rock

thanks Grange & Voorhees these are really cool and are close to what i,m looking for.......well really just add protective glass and voila!!!!

New Figures... Got Batman Begins V2 & The Joker last night from ABC Express. I wasn't even expecting them... Love it when that happens...

Anyway here they are... Can't wait for the Pod Tumbler & TDK Suit to come in Jan!

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02585.jpg

DSC02584-1.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02578.jpg

Dude! Your collection ROCKS! I love the way you have Spidey, Venom & Black suit Spidey posed!

Cheers Guys... Hicks, he's on the SSC Big Boy for the moment, but I'm going to put him on a True Type soon and then I'll be sending that body to DarkArtist so he can use it for his Jason II custom.

Back