Welcome to the Grange!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lack eats the the rest of ikea's shelves in mine & Voorhees opinion! It's simple and strong!

Absolutely! But the best part is how easy they are to move, for something that sits almost 7 feet high they're sure as hell are sturdy! Best $140 i've ever spent.....................well $280 cuz I bought 2. :D

Hey Grange, i'm actually contemplating on getting a 3rd now! :horror

Update of my shelves and figures... It's gotten cluttered! :monkey2

Anyway...
DSC02886.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02889.jpg

DSC02887.jpg

DSC02888.jpg

wow nice collection bro. is that Marcus Fenix a 12" figure??? where did u buy that one from i been looking for something like that!!!

Oh gosh. Okay, I am new to SSC and have not got the moolah to spend out on anything HT. So I have decided to live vicariously through your collection, is that okay? Love the way that although you call it cluttered your shelves are simply laid out, with the impact coming from the poses instead.

As someone mentioned above you seem to have found the perfect pose for that Alien figure! Out of all your figures I want that one most of all.

So yeah, fantastically inspiring set up.

These two are the most satisfing additions to my collection! I can't stop looking at them or posing them! No buyer's remorse like I had with PoTC's Elizabeth Swan! :banghead

WoodyandBuzz.jpg

:banana:banana:banana:banana

nice clean figures...love the dc line up....cant beat those older houses, verandahs and high ceilings...my fav..nice setup man

Back