Welcome to the Grange!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning GW !
are you getting your figures in the U.S or in OZ ?
they are some fantastic items and a very nice clean display

betic1 said:
Morning GW !
are you getting your figures in the U.S or in OZ ?
they are some fantastic items and a very nice clean display
You're an Aussie also?

I get my DCD stuff from my comic store of choice in Australia, but everything else is from the USA, Hong Kong or Japan... Mainly US, via Sideshow...

If you're in Australia and think that shipping is bad... Look at the Retail mark up of everything in stores... Horrible! You save if you buy from oversea or online. The trick is to get more than acouple of items at once to reduce shipping costs. Also, I generally pay for everything I get from Sideshow on a direct debt mastercard/visa and sometimes let the purchase decline and get them to hold it for two weeks to 1. Combine the shipping for me with an item coming out a couple of weeks later. And 2. So I can better manage my finances... Generally speaking, Sideshow is usually onto combining my orders for me anyways... Love them for that!

I'm planning on updating my collection's display and with more pictures too!

yeah I am located in Brissie ..
and yes the price is certainly a shock I just moved here from the U.S.A not that long agao and seriously ! 380 AUD for a predator !! cmon ! :emperor

thanks for the tips very smart move I will definitly try some of those tricks myself
cant wait to see the updated picks :monkey5

betic1 said:
yeah I am located in Brissie ..
and yes the price is certainly a shock I just moved here from the U.S.A not that long ago and seriously ! 380 AUD for a predator !! cmon ! :emperor

thanks for the tips very smart move I will definitly try some of those tricks myself
cant wait to see the updated picks :monkey5

$380... That's observe!... It's not that bad in Melbourne... A Predator is about $250 down South. Sometimes $275... $380 is a Joke... Get on to Rod from Ozigoods on eBay.. His good to deal with can be dealt with directly as well... I got my HT Superman & Batman from him. Very nice and approachable...

Have you got your collection up on display here?

thanks for the tip !

no collection as yet its all still sitting somewhere in a 40 foot container .
I am getting worried now I havent seen or heard from any one in a while :monkey2
though as soon as I do I will post here
hey what do the hot toys aliens marines go for that you have seen .. up here about 230.00 AUD

betic1 said:
thanks for the tip !

no collection as yet its all still sitting somewhere in a 40 foot container .
I am getting worried now I havent seen or heard from any one in a while :monkey2
though as soon as I do I will post here
hey what do the hot toys aliens marines go for that you have seen .. up here about 230.00 AUD

Yeah about that... I haven't seen any for a while. I'd love to find a Hicks is some out of the way discount bin!

It's been ages since I've update my collection form and I've received some very cool figures since June last year... Man has it been that long?!?

Some of the pictures are a touch blurry... Can never get them perfectly focused Grr!:monkey4

So here is my updated Collection, Enjoy and tell me what you think!:D
DSC02225.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

That's and Australian Rules Football behind Spider-Man and it's not a smoking device to the right, it's a South America tea cup called a Mate, my girlfriend is from Uruguay... I have know idea were why there are scissors in there... I don't smoke... I swear! :eek:
DSC02213.jpg

Some custom works I'll finish one day!:eek:
DSC02214.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent collection Grange! I love almost every single piece you own and have alot of the ones you have too!

Good stuff man and great taste!

Back