Welcome to the Grange!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01847.jpg

DSC01850.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

dude where'd you get that Keaton Batman - he looks great!

Thanks, Look for the Keaton Batman Thread in the General Movies Forum...

And Voorhees27, I agree it's just a Beautifyl figure in terms for Build and detail... I have 3rd Issue with the full removal helmet and the calf pistons that have been attached with springs to stop breakage... Love Hot Toys for that!

It's bidder, It's Badder it's just too muuch for me to Handle! Well it's been a very, very Long time since I have updated my collection page. So here it is. I have installed 2 shelves from Ikea, and I asked for one extra shelf to connect them together, I offered to pay for it, but they just gave me one for FREE! Love ikea! Anyway, this is in my bedroom, still live my Parent at the moment. But my Gal and I are moving out at the end of the year when she finishes Uni. So without further ado, I'm as excited a P!TU receiving a Predator!
HERE IS MY NEW COLLECTION DISPLAY!
DSC02375.jpg

DSC02376.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

DSC02378.jpg

DSC02379.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02384.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

Here's more. I've done close ups because you've all seen these figures before is other photo etc.
DSC02386.jpg

DSC02387.jpg

DSC02388.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02393.jpg

DSC02394.jpg

And now a big thank you goes to Andy B... Love your work on this Guy, one of my favourites!!! And Shazam!

DSC02391.jpg

Hope you all like my new display... I love it. Let me know what you think? I just got a shipping notice for my Wolf Predator, some I'm looking forward to that one! Already running out of space though!:duh

love it! your pics inspired me to buy the 13" dc direct. now that i was thinking should i keep them or sell them. THIS COMES BACK! damn you grangewallis! lol great display man :)

Yeah the 13"ers are great, but they are a collection on to their own. They can't be migrated in with the other 1:6 figures, I was annoyed about it at first, but then the collection grew and it's really my favourite part of my collection as they are larger than life characters and big, colourful representations of the heroes from the comics...

Grange, I too bought the exact same shelf from Ikea, I love it! I only have the one so far but will definetly be getting another, I think they are a better choice compared to the Detolfs.

Looks great by the way, excellent setup and collection! :chew:chew:chew

They are a great shelf unit aren't they, I think the fact you can use the wall's colour behind the shelf it helps keeping the figure's form. Because when a figure has a dark background behind it, you kind of loose the great details these figures possess. I'm going to get some new lighting system going on this weekend and then I'll post some new pictures. Can't wait to get the lights on because then the collection will be looking great and the whole fact of being able to turn the room's lights off and be able to view the collection by itself floating in darkness would be cool as!

The best lights to use in the Detolfs are the "Dioder Four Pack".
dioders.jpg

There are four lights per pack. I use one pack per Detolf with great effect.

These are ultra thin, and emit very little heat. You can easily hold the palm of your hand against them for hours :)

They are so light, that mine are only affixed with the supplied double-sided tape. The light is also more natural and bring out more details of the figures.

Here is the link to them on the IKEA Australia website for more info:
https://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/80119934

You will need to check with your IKEA for your local pricing.

Cheers
Thanks to zedex9r's heads up, I picked up these from Ikea for my 'Lack' Shelves. I brought two sets and I hooked them up and they look great. I've only taken photos of my 80's classic franchises shelf. the other were too blurry. They work really well and are really bright... I think I should have only used 2 per shelf and I would have lite all 4 display shelves... now I have to get 2 additional lightings sets $69.95AUD it isn't cheap! That's a whole other figure for some people!!! :lol

Get on to them boys! They look really cool when the room's lights are out and the shelves are floating in darkness. More pictures soon once I've hooked up all of the shelves! Sneek peek! :D
P1060772.jpg

P1060771.jpg

P1060768.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic collection you have there !! I also love the interior look and color of your home.

Back