We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjam said:
Already in the works or will be soon! Are you listening Hunky?

...I'm already working 14 hours a day on my commissions, are you guys trying to kill me or something? I just don't know :dunno

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Seriously, this is one fantastic sculpt, amazing work Trevolver! (and yes guys, if I get the time, and if someone asks me to.. I'd love to do an 80's variant of Trev's sculpt)

the only thing I don't like about this (from the photos) and this is nothing to do with the sculpt, is the neck. I've never been a huge fan of how these necks look, you lose the muscly nature where the neck builds up into the base of the head... but I'm not sure how else they could do it with this kind of neck joint though

Somebody at some point needs to sculpt some more neck muscles and throat detail at the base of Sarah's neck/collar bone though.... she wasn't as smooth and delicate as the standard SS body makes out.

Some fantastic shots there! If the lighting was just a little better, this would be my wallpaper right now. Love the attitude of the shot.

Wor-Gar said:
SarahandVas.jpg

Great pix WG:lol

I think a Les/Josh repaint will do wonders, but the sculpt is definitely great!!!

I may still pick on up doen the line somewhere. Not sure yet.

i have noticed many pics of figures with the joints exposed. isn't there some kind of flesh colored wrapping that can be applied that looks like skin, hides the joint and still allows articulation? we've all seen those fake costume flesh kits. just a thought.

I too wish the neck could be altered on an Art S Buck. It can make the girl sculpts look funny as heck, but that's not really what we''re shooting for ;)

with someone like Linda Hammilton, those jaws really look intense with the small neck! :)

should be able to snap some shots tonight! hope everyone enjoys her. I think they did a great job on it!
Trev

Trev, from the looks of her, you did an OUTSTANDING job.
You are to be commended.

I'll have her in hand Monday or so. Will let you know what I think of her lips after a few minutes review... :D
Wait...that sounded wrong...:lol
:rolleyes: :eek: You get me. :lol
(not that I wouldn't....if I was in 1/6 scale that is...)

gdb said:
Some fantastic shots there! If the lighting was just a little better, this would be my wallpaper right now. Love the attitude of the shot.

Thanks gdb. Its now one of my favs too. I do wish it was brighter/sharper though too. Oh well, Leia's coming at some point. :naughty

customizerwannabe said:
Sarah has Anna Valerius head...too much of it.:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I agree. The head sculpt looks phenomenal, the costume looks great, but I can't overlook that out of scale head. She's standing at about 5 & 1/2 head lengths from pictures, the average person is at least 6 & 1/2 head lengths (Only very short people have less).
Sideshow seriously needs to fix the proportions on their figures.

Wor-Gar said:
Thanks gdb. Its now one of my favs too. I do wish it was brighter/sharper though too. Oh well, Leia's coming at some point. :naughty

Girlie-action! :lol

I guess you guys already know my fave WG pics so far. Desert Sarah. Reposting them because I think it IS Sarah. Also I think her glasses look like a pretty good fit in this second shot. Thanks again WG, I know it's a lot of work posting all this for us and being the first you've done another masterful job! :D

Sarahsun1.jpg

Sarahsun2.jpg

I'll have Sarah in my hands today!

Last edited:
Thanks P!

So, after struggling with a piece of plastic to fix the cap last night, here's what I got -- SARAH WITH CAP:

Sarahcap1.jpg

Oversized, yes, but... There ya go Trev!

Nice work again WG! The Brim brimming with SWAT-itude! So, yes, oversized a bit but you have that now. Way to go bro.

Again what strikes me in that pic is her glasses look pretty decent.

For those who are adventuresome, you can soak that sculpt in acetone for 30 minutes. It will balloon to 2-3 times it's size. Dry it over a few days and it will shrink a good 25% of it's original size. You'll have to repaint it. I've done it with Hasbro Jango Fett helmets. Would sure do a lot for proportions.

Wor-Gar said:
Here's a newly FUTZED Sarah Connor:

Sarahfutz1.jpg

She looks great in person. I'll try to capture it better. I swapped out her black SS tank top for a OD green one. There's been some debate as to whether her top was black or a dark, dark green. I keep watching the movie, and I'm sure its the light on the material, but her tank looks like a very flat, almost green, tank. So I gave it a try. I kind of like it better. What do you guys think?

And yeah, Dave, those glasses do look like Sarah's auditioning for Pitch Black 3. :)

Green looks better IMO.

Wor-Gar said:
Thanks! I like it better too. All black loses a bit of detail in the vest.
That's exactly how I feel about it, it makes the vest more prominent. Where did the vest come from, OJI?

An absolutely amazing sculpt, and the size isn't an issue here. Well done sir. I'm looking forward to recieving mine.

My first out of box Sarah shot with hat, for you Trev... :lol

DSC04420.jpg

First impressions... she grew on me immediately, and her ponytail is articulated! Sculpt great, paint apps okay, not great skin tone to me but her hair is excellent as are her eyes, lips too dollie red, no red eye on mine though. Her vest is excellent and she is ultra-light in weight, or much lighter than you might expect. I actually like the tank although I think the dark green is a better look. Her hands are really small, arms don't bother me too much but the most important thing is she IS Sarah and for that I thank you Trev. No-one else could pull this off but you and you did it...

Haven't gotten into the accessories yet but I'm happy with her, it's just that I feel this is my first dollie. LOL!

Btw, that is Hudson's wrist band, thanks William!

More to come...

Last edited:
Back