We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Just got my Sarah. Box sustained carrier impact damage. I thought SS had switched to larger shipping boxes? Guess that's only for $tar War$.

So... Dave, what's the verdict on your Sarah? Happy (except for box)? Pics?

Holy crap PauL!
That Pescadero version is intense!
Looks TERRIFIC!
So simple, yet so perfect!
Great variant. So, I assume you got three seperate Sarah figs for these?
All you need now, is 1984 big hair Sarah.

Duly impressed!

Gruff Old Bear said:
Hey! Trevor's got his credit on the Sarah page at the Sideshow site! Hooray!

:clap

congrats trevor. excellent work! your credit should be on the packaging as well.

tylerd said:
congrats trevor. excellent work! your credit should be on the packaging as well.

ABSOLUTELY! :tap
Glad to know they did so online.
It matters. Hope his next work is so credited.

figuremasterles said:
Holy crap PauL!
That Pescadero version is intense!
Looks TERRIFIC!
So simple, yet so perfect!
Great variant. So, I assume you got three seperate Sarah figs for these?
All you need now, is 1984 big hair Sarah.

Duly impressed!

Thanks Les, Wait till you see her denim jacket!
Skip at Project ARE made great female sweat pants, highly recommended and Wor-Gar just gave me a quick sewing tutorial! :lol

I only have ONE Sarah but will be doing a T1 for sure. I'll rotate her for different posing. SSC now needs to do a long hair T2 variant. A trench would be a great exclusive, prefer over gas mask actually...

Wor-Gar said:
So... Dave, what's the verdict on your Sarah? Happy (except for box)? Pics?

LOVE HER! She's a great figure. Trevor's sculpt really captures Linda Hamilton. The lips are not as red as the pics exaggerate them. I'm actually digging the matsudas and even, to my surprise, the hat. For curiosity I tried putting the Cheong arms on her and it wasn't so much as they were too big but that they were too short. The Buck arms are longer so they stick out. I really think she needs a different body because the neck and arms are too thin, just not proportioned correctly but everything else is superb! I'd probably try to get some different boots though. As for the shirt, I don't mind the black. It's gonna be fun having her shoot up the T-1000 with bullet holes!

So glad ya dig her Dave! :cool: Long time coming for us...

btw: WARNING: her ponytail is NOT articulated! Mine moved left and right, thought it was articulated then just broke off.

Sarah is in Pescadero ICU now! Dr. Silberman just said She'll be fine although his knee sure isn't!

Last edited:
Got her today and she is a pretty sweet figure.

Just ordered these cause the boots suck :rotfl

fj_boots.jpg

YIKES! :eek

Thanks for the warning. That sucks about the ponytail. I really want a syringe with some blue rat poison but we don't have Silberman :monkey2

Yeah, we need a long-haired Sarah variant. Her hair was down when we first see her at Pescadero and later at Cyberdyne. I can't wait to see Hunky's big-haired T1 Sarah. That's the Sarah of my dreams. Heck, I'd even get her a little scooter too!

Damn Paul that Pescadero Sarah is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Dave, I though you had passed on Sarah?

King Darkness said:
Damn Paul that Pescadero Sarah is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Dave, I though you had passed on Sarah?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Are you kidding?!?!? Why would you think that? Terminator is my first 1:6 love. It's what got me into all this 3 years ago when Kyle Reese came out. I've been a Terminator fan since 84. No way in HELL would I pass up Sarah Connor. If I had to choose between her and the Kurgan though....

Damn, that's tough!

dekadentdave said:

Are you kidding?!?!? Why would you think that? Terminator is my first 1:6 love. It's what got me into all this 3 years ago when Kyle Reese came out. I've been a Terminator fan since 84. No way in HELL would I pass up Sarah Connor. If I had to choose between her and the Kurgan though....

Damn, that's tough!

Sometimes I read the board after I have been drinking:eek:

Please excuse my ignorance:monkey3

dekadentdave said:

Damn, that's tough!

"I'd die for Sarah Connor!"

After closer inspection there are some details that must be changed. Her lips need to be repainted to more of a peach color. The shirt does need to be more gray. Perhaps some Rit dye remover might help to lift most of the black dye out if not left for very long and would leave it a more lighter shade. Even the hat looks a bit lighter too.

sarah1.jpg

sarah2.jpg

sarah3.jpg

Back