We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Ok Sideshow, you wowed us with the launch of the Terminator 12" line, both T-1000 and T-800 Exclusives have all but sold out. And yes, we love this nearly life-like pic of Ah-nuld displayed at Toyfair 06. And yes, we really, really, really love Andy Bergholtz's amazing artistry in sculpting these wonderful pieces which deserved a much more appropriate release promo.

IMG_01232.jpg

So... guys, when are we going to hear about the FIRST EVER 12" Sarah Connor figure, who just so happens to be the Main Heroine in this storyline?

Comments, Sarah Connor trivia fun and Exclusive accessory suggestions are most welcome!

Last edited:
Re: We WANT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

OMG... I saw the title and thought you were talking about the German singer... :rotfl

Glad I was wrong...!:lol

My suggestion: table with "NO FATE" carving and dagger...

I would be happy to get a Sarah in my collection....I am surpried that she has never recieved the 12" treatment....give her a broken broom stick for an exc.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Sarah in fatigues and with many weapons!

It would be great if the smaller (hobbit?) bodies were available, and Sideshow put out an Exclusive set of Sarah and her son John!
As was pointed out before, a psych ward Sarah would make a great figure
as well.

Any other characters in this movie stand out enough to become figures?
What do you guys think?:)

I'd love to add Sarah to my collection, I'd like John as the exclusive as well.

:)

It's been heavily hinted and possibly confirmed that Sarah will be in this line. Personally I'm only really interested in a T2 version, that '80s hair was a bit much in T1...

Darklord Dave said:
It's been heavily hinted and possibly confirmed that Sarah will be in this line. Personally I'm only really interested in a T2 version, that '80s hair was a bit much in T1...

Don't forget her swirly pink tie-dye shirt & white sneaks. Classic! Love to see a T1 Sarah and Kyle Reese w/ Excl karo syrup home-made pipe bombs!

Okay, First Sarah Connor official thread Trivia Question and we'll begin by starting easy ( and feel free to add your own fun Sarah trivia questions).

In T1, where was Sarah's Mother staying before being brutally killed, then impersonated by The Terminator?

pjam said:
Don't forget her swirly pink tie-dye shirt & white sneaks. Classic! Love to see a T1 Sarah and Kyle Reese w/ Excl karo syrup home-made pipe bombs!

Okay, First Sarah Connor official thread Trivia Question and we'll begin by starting easy ( and feel free to add your own fun Sarah trivia questions).

In T1, where was Sarah's Mother staying before being brutally killed, then impersonated by The Terminator?

I know she was staying at a cabin... but not sure where...

And btw... A Sarah Connor T2 would be awesome. As for T1, I want Arnold in either his punk gear or his leather and shades as he entered the Police station. And I would definetely buy a Kyle Reese too... would like to see an accurate sculpt of Michael Beihn for once.

Darklord Dave said:

Hey, it was 1984 so cut her some slack hehe.

T1 > T2 > T3

Sarah Connor would be a welcome addition to this line!!! I would scoop up a T2 Sarah, hard as nails with the gun she goes to assisinate Dyson with, but I could live without fluffy T1 Sarah. Somebody better come with the Endo Arm and the Chip from Cyberdyne, though.

And I almost typed YoYodyne!

Seaward said:
Sarah Connor would be a welcome addition to this line!!! I would scoop up a T2 Sarah, hard as nails with the gun she goes to assisinate Dyson with, but I could live without fluffy T1 Sarah. Somebody better come with the Endo Arm and the Chip from Cyberdyne, though.

And I almost typed YoYodyne!

I'm with you on the endo arm as an Exclusive, it will go with either Sarah T1 or T2 as it was removed from the Cyberdyne Vault in T2.

Anyone know the answer to the 1st Sarah Trivia question? Where was the Cabin where Sarah's Mom was staying in T1?

Hint:BB

pjam, I am actually stumped on this one, but like alien/aliens, I watch the sequels much more often than the originals.

Ok, time for a new Sarah Trivia question.

In T2, Edward Furlong, Sarah's son John hacked into an ATM machine. How much money did he withdraw?

pjam said:
Ok, time for a new Sarah Trivia question.

In T2, Edward Furlong, Sarah's son John hacked into an ATM machine. How much money did he withdraw?

I believe 300.

Back