We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-? said:
Got her today, but it wasn't until I changed her lip color that I really fell in love. Amazing how much that one tiny little paint detail changes the whole figure, well, it did for me...

SCT2.jpg

T-?,
Love the lip color change as well! :D

Thanks guys!

Really love her, well worth the wait. Wish she had the watch, but ah well. I never really like to touchup my figs, as in fix them up when it comes to paint to ruin their "original" state, but if it bothers me enough I usually do if its not a big job. In this case it worked out great and I recommend it. Changes the whole thing for the better and after that Linda Hamilton came burstin out.

Added a couple little shade touchups to the lips since the pic and a very thin coat of sealer to give it a small sheen.

Trevor, any chance you've got some extra Sarah's sitting around? I have Sideshow's but wouldn't mind adding a few "alternates" :monkey3

EVILFACE said:
Ummm you wanna see screwed the pooch, go back to the Yavin Luke thread. Sarah Connor's sculpt is dead on and the size looks fine on the body with the tac vest on.

I agree. Now I've got it in hand I really wouldn't bother swapping it onto another body. And the articulation in the arms is much better too - I certainly wouldn't be able to get an "aiming" pose previously but this one handles it just fine.

I think the photo's will naturally enlarge how the head appears unless you have a macro lens. I really don't think its an issue with this figure.

Ironman1188 said:
Trevor, any chance you've got some extra Sarah's sitting around? I have Sideshow's but wouldn't mind adding a few "alternates" :monkey3

Even if he does, the issue was raised in the Star Wars forum about Andy Bergholtz being able to share an Obi-Wan Kenobi sculpt of his, and the answer was that used or unused, the sculpts done for Sideshow are their property so he wouldn't be able to share the sculpt, so I would figure the same applies to any Linda Hamilton sculpts that Trev made.

MaulFan said:
Even if he does, the issue was raised in the Star Wars forum about Andy Bergholtz being able to share an Obi-Wan Kenobi sculpt of his, and the answer was that used or unused, the sculpts done for Sideshow are their property so he wouldn't be able to share the sculpt, so I would figure the same applies to any Linda Hamilton sculpts that Trev made.

Too bad. :cuss

T-? said:
Got her today, but it wasn't until I changed her lip color that I really fell in love. Amazing how much that one tiny little paint detail changes the whole figure, well, it did for me...

SCT2.jpg

Makes a huge difference, don't it! :D
Nice work T!

Is her M-4 accurate and shouldnt it have a strap on it? That just came to mind looking at it....

EVILFACE said:
Ummm you wanna see screwed the pooch, go back to the Yavin Luke thread. Sarah Connor's sculpt is dead on and the size looks fine on the body with the tac vest on.

Yea, that's my opinion. You can't speak your 2 cents on this board?

Darth Vader looks blue to me... at least he does in the Masters of Teras Kasi game and my Hasbro comic book Vader is painted blue. :vader

EVILFACE said:
Sure you can.

Even if the opinion is wrong.

Example:

"Darth Vader looks purple to me"

See?

Yea but color is something thats a fact, size can be interpreted different by how you see it and a sculpt is a art form that is liked or disliked. You like here I don't think it was that good. Arnie I like and you may not. Doesn't make what you say fact it makes it your opinion which your entitled to and I respect.

I received my Sarah Connor today and was pleasantly surprised . It was an impulse buy off ebay and I was in two minds about whether I'd made an error of judgement , after all , I hate the T-800 and T-1000 and the pics of Sarah were less than flattering . ( Bobble head , skinny body etc ). But I must admit , in hand the figure is great ! Minor quibbles, like the too shiny boots and dodgy knife sheath are easy to fix (with some matt sealer and a replacement respectively) and with a bit of weathering to the outfit , Sarah will look first rate . Was worried there for a while ! ( Both Terminators STILL stink though). Of course this means I now have to bash me a T-2 Arnold!:D

Back