We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Dave:

Girl-on-Girl action: Sarah and Vasquez

SarahandVas.jpg

SarahandVas1.jpg

Naughty little Sarah...

Sarahbad1.jpg

Sarahbad2.jpg

Sarahbad3.jpg

Now you just need Ripley in there for a 3some ;)

What'd be really bizarre is to get SSC Sarah with custom T1 Sarah someday.

MaulFan said:
Now you just need Ripley in there for a 3some ;)

What'd be really bizarre is to get SSC Sarah with custom T1 Sarah someday.

I was just thinking how many girl dolls have come around lately: Vas, Ripley, Sarah, preorder Leia... now if I could get all 4 in a pillow fight or a group shimmy, oh man...

Some sunset shots of Sarah:

Sarahsun1.jpg

Sarahsun2.jpg

Like in the desert with uncle Bob. Neck looks good to me.

Last edited:
HAH! hilarious pictures Greg! love it. I personally can't get enough doll on doll action. the more articulation the better.....okay I'm sorry....

My Mom got hers today and I got to take a look. She hasn't opened it, but I took a look through the window. it was great to see my first sculpt to make it to a production piece. I think I've been making sculpts for two and a half years now, so this is the first final production piece I've seen. I'm happy with it! I think the blaring paint deviation is the lip color, but that's to be expected. (Anthony's subtle fleshier paint work on the prototype was perfect though!) it's nice and clean which is great. the sculptural details all came through well, which is gratifying. I haven't seen this sculpt since last May, so I don't remember it all that well...turned out well! REALLY happy you guys like it. I think that's great!

I want to put that hat on her head so bad! :D

Once my mom opens her I'll take some shots here at the work bench
Trev

Super job, Trev!!! I'm so relieved it came thru the factory intact and looking just like mean Miss Hamilton. Must be fun to see your 1st SS sculpt come to life, even in the box. Although I'll bet you wish people wouldn't put those damn glasses on to cover up your hard work on the eyes.

I can't wait to see some Sarah pictures from you!

Last one for the night:

Sarahcloud2.jpg

Sorry about those glasses Trev!

Wor-Gar said:
I was just thinking how many girl dolls have come around lately: Vas, Ripley, Sarah, preorder Leia... now if I could get all 4 in a pillow fight or a group shimmy, oh man...

Some sunset shots of Sarah:

Sarahsun1.jpg

Like in the desert with uncle Bob. Neck looks good to me.

Yes! Love this shot WG! THAT is Sarah! :cool:

Great to hear you weigh in on your FIRST produced Sculpt there Trev. Now, Mrs. Grove, can you please open the box so Trevor can post some pictures for us... LOL!

Last edited:
You know, looking at WG's pics, I think what throws off the figures overall look is the chest. Linda looks so skinny in T2, her chest doesn't stick out all that much and unfortunately, it's a standard figure body so the chest is a bit larger than should be, if it were a littler flatter I think it would add a bit more awesomeness to an already great figure.

I actually really dig those glasses! I think it improves the piece, but that's just me! i need to see that hat on her head though...it's an absolute must!!! :D the vest is way cool!

I'll try to post pics of the sculpt later once everyone's had a chance to see her. shouldn't be a problem!
Trev

Sorry Trev... the hat leaves me cold, not at all important to me.

The selling point is your fantastic sculpt. Unbelievable work!!!

Any chance of a long-haired variant sculpt? I'd rather that was the exclusive instead of the hat.

It's not a SWAT cap BUT I'm gonna wedge a piece of plastic up that brim and make it a SWAT hat, like to see what WG comes up with too!

pjam said:
It's not a SWAT cap BUT I'm gonna wedge a piece of plastic up that brim and make it a SWAT hat, like to see what WG comes up with too!

Wor-Gar said:
And the CAP is nicely constructed but it isn’t Sarah’s SWAT cap. It barely fits on her head, and when it does the brim covers her face/glasses. I’m thinking of sticking a piece of cardboard or plastic in the front to give it that SWAT look; may help.

Yes, that's exactly what I said I was gonna do. It may help, but the design of the cap is wrong to begin with so its a temp fix.

Back