We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screamingmetal said:
That's exactly how I feel about it, it makes the vest more prominent. Where did the vest come from, OJI?

Its looks alot like the Dragon vests you can buy, just in black.

Right now, I'm dying the OD green tank just a little darker to better emulate the look in the film. Its still going to be green, but a more accurate dark, dark green. In the film I believe the tank was in fact black but so many times the material caught the light and looked either dark gray or dark green. That's the Rit Dye mix I'm using to create that effect. Obsessive, I know.

pjam said:
My first out of box Sarah shot with hat, for you Trev... :lol

DSC04420.jpg

Looks good -- the Hudson band does in fact work. I feared it might be too small but it looks great.

Added a mini first look review for the boys, here ya go gang...

pjam said:
My first out of box Sarah shot with hat, for you Trev... :lol

DSC04420.jpg

First impressions... she grew on me immediately, and her ponytail is articulated! Sculpt great, paint apps okay, not great skin tone to me but her hair is excellent as are her eyes, lips too dollie red, no red eye on mine though. Her vest is excellent and she is ultra-light in weight, or much lighter than you might expect. I actually like the tank although I think the dark green is a better look. Her hands are really small, arms don't bother me too much but the most important thing is she IS Sarah and for that I thank you Trev. No-one else could pull this off but you and you did it...

Haven't gotten into the accessories yet but I'm happy with her, it's just that I feel this is my first dollie. LOL!

Btw, that is Hudson's wrist band, thanks William!

More to come...

Nice sunlight shot, P!

I was re-futzing, racing the sun, and lost... but I did get this one picture after sunset:

SarahFINAL1.jpg

Sorry I know its a little blurry... My Eyes!

Anyway, dyed the tank darker. Re-futzed the vest and lowered the belts. Used Dave's method to remove her red-eye. Took Pjam's lead -- used the Hudson wrist band too; now it looks like the box.

Looks great WG! You nailed the tank! In hand these Matsudas are not TOO Big IMO, maybe a bit oversized but she looks good with them on and I like the paint apps...

Sarahday1.jpg

Face and neck look almost real in this overexposed shot. If it wasn't for the elbow joints (and the kitchen) she'd look close to alive.

Tank top is dark gray/green now; more like the desert scenes and in the Dyson home.

Wor-Gar said:
Sarahday1.jpg

Face and neck look almost real in this overexposed shot. If it wasn't for the elbow joints (and the kitchen) she'd look close to alive.

Tank top is dark gray/green now; more like the desert scenes and in the Dyson home.

THAT is how I remember her in the film.
Great work WG, you nailed the tank, contrast makes a big difference. :D

Great Job Trev.

The paint app. ain't that bad either. :chew

Anyone posted pic of the three released already?

Just got my Sarah. Box sustained carrier impact damage. I thought SS had switched to larger shipping boxes? Guess that's only for $tar War$.

Anyway, Wor-Gar, how did you get the plastic in the cap? I have some styrene I can cut but did you have to cut the fabric?

dekadentdave said:
Just got my Sarah. Box sustained carrier impact damage. I thought SS had switched to larger shipping boxes? Guess that's only for $tar War$.

Anyway, Wor-Gar, how did you get the plastic in the cap? I have some styrene I can cut but did you have to cut the fabric?

Now, just cut a rectangular piece and tuck in in the fabric under the rim. It stays on once its on her head. Water treatment will help to set the shape.

Nice new pose Pjam... but I think I know why you had so much trouble with that pose: your shoulder joints are upside-down. Flip the arms around and it may work better.

Sarah's Gettin' Pescy...

DSC04498.jpg

DSC04511.jpg

DSC04513.jpg

Okay, she needs some futzing but here are the first ever shots of Pescadero Sarah...

Tank T - Dragon (needs some shrinking/water treatment and futzing, but will work fine!)
Sweats - Nicely done by Skip of Project Are
Keys and Baton - BBI Somers

Note: Sarah's left fingers are fused but can be separated by cutting carefully so she is holding her keyring around her thumb. She looks great in other outfits, I think her scupt and paint apps actually look better with more neutral tones. Next up, Sarah's Denim jacket currently being weathered by DarkArtist who is also painting the "Chett's Auto" Patch. Beige Corduroy Collar to be made by pjam.

Last edited:
EVILFACE said:
How about a shot of Arnie asking her if she wants to live.

Coming Soon EF! That's the shot, Sarah on the floor looking up to see T 800 with his shot gun! Sweet memories...

Cool! Pescadaro Sarah!

If you can get that tank top to look more fitted, she'll look great.

The tank that comes with the SS Sarah is nice and fitted, but it got a weird lined texture besides being black. Maybe there's a similar white one on ebay.

I'm not sure you'll get that much shrinkage in hot water. You may have to restitch the sides (seams) tighter.

Thanks WG. I just pinched it in from the sides and tucked it into her sweats and it looks good now. Ready for her closeup with T 800...

dekadentdave said:
That's f'n awesome, p! Can't wait to see her with the denim jacket.

Thanks Dave. Josh is doing it this weekend, should have it soon. Now get some pics up bro!

She really grows on you fast, well, she did with me...

Back