We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: We WANT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

anti-hero said:
That would be cool except I don't think she ever even held it. I think that would be a great one for John once they get the kid/ultra-short body done.

True a-h, Sarah never held "the arm" in T2... but she did in T1 when it was clutching her neck, Yiiikes!

Last edited:

Other possible exclusives:

1. A hole in her shoulder for the T-1000 figure to stick his pointy finger through

2. A blast hole in her torso when the "real" Sarah Conner blasted the T-1000 version

3. That chain release button device she pushes to lower Arnold into the steel

4. SWAT rifle she fires at the police helicopter (I'll guess its this one)

Khev said:
Other possible exclusives:

1. A hole in her shoulder for the T-1000 figure to stick his pointy finger through

2. A blast hole in her torso when the "real" Sarah Conner blasted the T-1000 version

3. That chain release button device she pushes to lower Arnold into the steel

4. SWAT rifle she fires at the police helicopter (I'll guess its this one)

Good call on all of those, but I doubt it will be a hole for stabbing her. If so I'm gonna be upset Qui Gon didn't get a stabby hole.

No holes I suspect, weapon or grenade bag, yes. I also love Wor-Gar's fate knife table piece idea, I believe she'll come equipped with a knife...

I may get her some sweats and a t shirt b/c she was pony-tailed in the hospital and first saw the Teminator again there as they joined forces to escape the T-1000 and his hooks at the elevator...

Last edited:
Cudos to Trev! Now I can finally cling the doll to a fence and detonate my nuclear bomb :D

Will the exclusive edition feature a hole in her shoulder? That way I can have the T-1000 put his pointy stabbing finger in it :rock

pjam said:
COUNTDOWN TO SARAH.

24 HOURS TO PRE-ORDER (I HOPE!) :D

And her Exclusive reveal!!!
PreviewSarahConnor.jpg

EDIT: I would also like to thank our Administrator DarkLord Dave for editing the thread header to We got Sarah as requested.

Last edited:
Her sunglasses better NOT be the exclusive... they should be a regular accessory:D

The wait is killing me!

Last edited:
King Darkness said:
She looks awesome!!! Lame exclusive, but a 4 star figure!!!!

Yep, anyone can get a black cap, so why not make something Exclusive to the film? And I hope they make one that doesn't look so big! Love to see a pic with the sunglasses too.

Still very happy, this has been a loooooooooooooooooog wait!

Congrats to Trevor and thanks SSC, I needed this! :D

King Darkness said:
She looks awesome!!! Lame exclusive, but a 4 star figure!!!!

Ditto.

A hat? :rolleyes: Come on SS you can do better than that. I can think of 100 better items than a hat.

This is the worst exclusive since Cornellius' poster. :mad:

The figure though looks great.

Back