We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockabilly said:
Does anybody here have any of the Terminator 12" figures from Japan? If so, how are the Arnold's size?

I think it was Popsulate that made figures from the 1st and 3rd film if I'm not mistaken.
Popsulate made the T-3 figures. I have that Arnold and it reuses the Mcfarlane T-3 12" figure head sculpt but has been updated with the left side of the face coming off and includes an alternative head with light up eye. The base body is junk, I replaced mine with a Dragon Neo Body. Those are a little short and don't look at all buff but you really can't tell with the costume on. The clothes are quite nice though, weapons look good too. The head casting looks a little small since it's recast from the McFarlane T-3 12" figure. There is also a custom set of clothes out there for 46$:

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=19985&cat=252&page=1

The Hot Toys Terminator Kyle Reese figure is fantastic! The head sculpt doesn't look like Biehn but the costume and weapons are great. I don't own the Terminator from Hot Toys, but I've heard it all looks really good except for that head sculpt.

Man that accessory set is a rip off. For 4 dollars more you can get Sideshow's T2 Terminator with great likeness, the figure body, and more accessories!

Buttmunch said:
Man that accessory set is a rip off. For 4 dollars more you can get Sideshow's T2 Terminator with great likeness, the figure body, and more accessories!
I agree Sideshow's figure is the better deal, I'm just presenting all the info I know out there.

Ok, It's Sarah Connor Trivia time again!

Pop Quiz Hotshots...

Where did Sarah work in T1? (Name the establishment)

It had one of those Kip's Big Boy statues out front (she wanted him to keep an eye on her moped), but I don't remember if it had a different name in the movie. :monkey3

Darth Waller said:
It had one of those Kip's Big Boy statues out front (she wanted him to keep an eye on her moped), but I don't remember if it had a different name in the movie. :monkey3

Answer: Big Jeff

This was revealed when she parked her moped and also later in the employees locker area (Sign on Wall)

Ok Hotshots, here's another Sarah Trivia Pop Quiz...

In T1, Sarah's date cancelled on her...

What was his name?

Ok, new Popquiz hotshots...

In T1, Sarah asked Kyle Reese why he volunteered to cross time...

He answered in four words, what were they? Four words only! :D

pjam said:
Ok, new Popquiz hotshots...

In T1, Sarah asked Kyle Reese why he volunteered to cross time...

He answered in four words, what were they? Four words only! :D
Was it "To meet the legend"?

Al right Hotshots, here's an eeeeeeeeasy one!

Again, in T1, where did Sarah and Kyle conceive John Connor?

Back