We GOT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: We WANT SARAH CONNOR! Official Thread.

EVILFACE said:
No joke.

But didn't Fisher become a boozed up junkie? That is hard for the body to overcome.

nah. ur thinking of Lois Lane/Margot Kidder lol.

incredible job Trev!! i still think it's a pic of Hamilton :monkey5

Last edited:

Wor-Gar said:
PreviewSarahConnor.jpg

This is the same old shot, P. Did you see a new picture? The link you have goes to this preview.

Has the preorder date been announced for this yet? Speaking of which...how does that work for non Star Wars items. I've only been collecting SS since SW started and I'm not familiar with how non prioirty preorders work.

Wor-Gar said:
This is the same old shot, P. Did you see a new picture? The link you have goes to this preview.

Thanks W-G

I thought we just got a preview head shot, I don't remember seeing the weapon and jacket detail. :lol :eek:

Anyway it looks new to me.:lol And I likes it. :cool: :monkey5

I hope she'll be available for order this week when the NL comes up.

anti-hero said:
Has the preorder date been announced for this yet? Speaking of which...how does that work for non Star Wars items. I've only been collecting SS since SW started and I'm not familiar with how non prioirty preorders work.

Figure Thursday night, get ready!
Hope they let us order 2 of her but I doubt it!

pjam said:
Figure Thursday night, get ready!
Hope they let us order 2 of her but I doubt it!
Were the T-800 and T-1000 limited to 1 per person? I don't remember.

Thanks pjam, I just realized I could have just gone to the SS site to answer my own question. :lol

T2 was on the other night, so I watched the Sarah parts with her in combat gear... and I still can't guess a good exclusive. Everything seems necessary.

Best guesses so far from this thread:

1. the Terminator Arm
2. Cyberdyne explosives and detonator
3. Cyberdyne overcoat - although people have pointed out that her hair was down when she wore this, but then all of these choice would be wrong.
4. gas mask

Here's some other things I noticed she had that might be part of the exclusives...

A pack of smokes
A piece of table carved with the word "Fate"
The shotgun used in the final

Batty said:
Thanks, I realized I could have just gone to the SS site to answer my own question. :lol

I'm getting 2 of her anyway, one boxer and one opener, I just love her too much, hehe. Hello evilbay...

Wow, Sarah and Ripley in one year, probably around the same time, 1st qtr, I'm ecstatic, my 2 fave Heroines...

Wor-Gar said:
T2 was on the other night, so I watched the Sarah parts with her in combat gear... and I still can't guess a good exclusive. Everything seems necessary.

Best guesses so far from this thread:

1. the Terminator Arm
2. Cyberdyne explosives and detonator
3. Cyberdyne overcoat - although people have pointed out that her hair was down when she wore this, but then all of these choice would be wrong.
4. gas mask

Here's some other things I noticed she had that might be part of the exclusives...

A pack of smokes
A piece of table carved with the word "Fate"
The shotgun used in the final

I don't know either, it's killing me, weapons bag, billie club? Nah, can't be that, pistol of some kind? maybe that's the easy way out, how about a diner dress from that flash forward scene at the swingset... ka-bloom!

pjam said:
I don't know either, it's killing me, weapons bag, billie club? Nah, can't be that, pistol of some kind? maybe that's the easy way out, how about a diner dress from that flash forward scene at the swingset... ka-bloom!

We'll leave that "swing-set" moment for Tom to recreate! :lol

Wor-Gar said:
4. gas mask

This would be a great one IMO. The T2 line really hasn't excelled in the accessory department so far IMO tho so I'm just hoping they give her both her guns and glasses as standards. She had the silenced M4 but then also had a pistol she drew and Miles and his wife later in the same scene. I think the knife would be kind of lame but I guess it would work for the exc.

Batty said:
I really want

The Arm! The Arm! The Arm!

That would be cool except I don't think she ever even held it. I think that would be a great one for John once they get the kid/ultra-short body done.

On a side note- Has anyone been watching Eureka on the Sci-Fi channel? Joe Morton, who played Dyson, is one of the stars. There's a thread about Eureka if you haven't checked it out.

Back