Warner Bros. Present Dying Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing this a good bit, but my favorite thing still has to hitting the tanks on the back of the has-mat suit guys. Hilarious.

How has this thread dropped so far down? Why are more people not talking about/playing it. ITS GREAT.

Well, beside the fact that the game has now deleted my entire inventory twice. Once after the getting out of The Pit, and after The Museum. This is where the game takes all your stuff. Each time I selected to put back inventory the way it was. But nope, gone. That includes Rais Pistol, the most powerful handgun in the game that I had found. So irritated.

On top of that I'm pretty sure 3 achievements will be glitched and not given to me by completion. Collecting all the text collectibles. I have 67/67, no achievement. I'm pretty near the end of the game (just finished the museum) and I've yet to get the Safe House achievement. Everything is green. Anyone know if there is one you go to after that? And the Side Quest achievement. I can't find a definitive list of the side quests on the internet because some mix in the challenges. But I think I only have one left to do, yet I'm only at 90%

:mad:

I completed this last night. Definitely the best gaming experience I've had in awhile. I've done some multiplayer now, and it's awesome. "Be the Zombie" is a lot of fun.

My favorite thing to do is to go to the bridge with the other players and take out the army of zambeez by standing on top of a bus and tossing molotovs and bombs.

BTW, it's one of the few games to come out in quite some time that is worth full price. My only issue with the game is that Techland didn't release the DLC packs... that I already paid for.

I read the new DLC came out for this today, and it's supposed to have two new available areas. I'd post more information, but my work blocks gaming sites.

Watch for glitch trophys, the side missions are glitched. But love this game

On top of that I'm pretty sure 3 achievements will be glitched and not given to me by completion. Collecting all the text collectibles. I have 67/67, no achievement. I'm pretty near the end of the game (just finished the museum) and I've yet to get the Safe House achievement. Everything is green. Anyone know if there is one you go to after that? And the Side Quest achievement. I can't find a definitive list of the side quests on the internet because some mix in the challenges. But I think I only have one left to do, yet I'm only at 90%

:mad:

Yep. Fix this **** Techland!:slap

Good review.
I'll buy it during Steam summer sale just for the sake of having fun with a friend.

The facial captures look terrible from that video :lol. Even Half-Life 2 Episode 2 does a better job...

To be honest it's not really about the facial animation. The cut scenes are pretty poor, but the main game is first person. And has some of the most incredible graphics I've ever seen.

100% platinum today.

The trophies that glitched for me: getting all safehouse, collectibles, sidequests, 15 challenges, 15 survivors from Rais men. lol
I was so pissed.

To fix them: AS far as survivors from Rais men, I just kept grinding those out, did about 3 more on my own, then one night in coop with a buddy we got one more and it popped. I was still just using my main original 100% story save file.
Same for challenges. HAd to do more than 15 but then it popped.

Starting NEW Game plus, I started to power thru safe houses and it eventually popped after doing few more. And side quests. Just kept doing them and doing them and it eventually popped. I did at least 16 or so more side quests.

For the collectibles. I made a brand save and basically started the game over. Once I got out of the tower, I ran around to get the first few collectibles in the area, and it popped.

Luckily, I haven't had any trophies glitch on me. I thought that the Rais' men trophy did, but I read somewhere that its actually 15 encounters with them not saving 15 survivors.

The only thing I need to do to get the platinum is to get a group of 4 together for 5 missions. Every time I join a game, no one wants to do any thing except running around and kill zombies.

Back