Warner Bros. Present Dying Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I still the only one playing this in this joint? :lol

That Bozak Horde DLC came out last week, and it's ridiculously difficult.

I managed to get a decent of of trophies on my first playthrough, only missing four which one of them is probably glitched and the other I can't find a wrench. :lol

Anyway, I don't see myself getting the platinum for this title since it requires me to online with other players.... not interested! Sighs... another game "forcing" you to try MP,TLoU.... The game was great, had its intense moments mostly at night with Volatiles.

The online is actually pretty fun, it's not competitive at all outside of the Be the Zombie mode.

Ah okay. I'll probably check it out after, hopefully it won't be too late. :lol People tend to move on to something new fast.

The community is very full and no signs of slowing down. I was on over the weekend playing the DLC for hours. The Bozak DLC is basically a giant Saw film game in the abandoned football stadium. If you complete requirements, you unlock a compound bow and play through it again and unlock different types of arrows (electric, fire, explosive)

I've unlocked everything except the explosive arrows, since it's a time requirement that feels outright impossible.

This looks great, it's a brand new area that's bigger than the Slums and Old Town put together.

Back