Warner Bros. Present Dying Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's COOP? I have yet to try it.

It makes it really fun.

And as long as you guys work well together, you advance quickly. Skill points and loot. It makes it easier to take down enemies too cause really, you gang up on 'em. :lol

Having a mic is essential.

It sort of feels like walking dead. And I'm not sure if that's a good comparison cause I know how you feel about that show.

It makes it really fun.

And as long as you guys work well together, you advance quickly. Skill points and loot. It makes it easier to take down enemies too cause really, you gang up on 'em. :lol

Having a mic is essential.

It sort of feels like walking dead. And I'm not sure if that's a good comparison cause I know how you feel about that show.

I can see the comparison to WD, the good parts of WD... not walking through the woods for 4 seasons :lol

I might give COOP a little play tonight, although I prefer to go through the game entirely on my own the first time. Do you have any guns yet? I don't :lol

I love stealing airdrops from thugs, I usually pop the lid real quick and steal their ****.

I might give COOP a little play tonight, although I prefer to go through the game entirely on my own the first time. Do you have any guns yet? I don't :lol

I love stealing airdrops from thugs, I usually pop the lid real quick and steal their ****.

Playing single player is cool too. It feels like alien isolation. You feel really vulnerable. And being outside at night sucks balls.

I found a pistol with 4 rounds. Have yet to find ammo for it.

Playing single player is cool too. It feels like alien isolation. You feel really vulnerable. And being outside at night sucks balls.

I found a pistol with 4 rounds. Have yet to find ammo for it.

I found some bullets in the back of Police vans.

I found some bullets in the back of Police vans.

:lol

Some of those vans are locked and I suck at picking locks.

Yeah, we all had guns but with you know, 4 rounds in the mag. My teammate found ammo, but he couldn't use it with the same pistol we all had.

This game is great. I thought I wasn't going to like the skills and perks as it takes away from the realism. But none of the skills so far are as unrealistic or silly as Dead Island. Looking forward to unlocking that grappling hook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The game is alright everytime I hear the voice actor voice reminds of Chris redfield.

We should do COOP at some point. I'm only 17% done the story, and I've put maybe 10 hours into it.

This game surprisingly has a really good story that tugs on your heartstrings

Storyline isn't flat and boring like Dead Island was. It holds my interest pretty well. I finally got a pistol and rifle now.

Anyone get the EXPcalibur sword on the rock island at the bottom right corner of the map? Durability is only 7 hits but it's still effective after that. I've been using it, so I guess it's unbreakable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should do COOP at some point. I'm only 17% done the story, and I've put maybe 10 hours into it.

I'll do it does the game get better?
Hey, I'll co-op too! - ahh... dammit.

0Kekpip.gif

Back