Action Figure WAR STORY 1/6 The Devil Hunter - WS005

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Printed
Geralt.jpg
Geralt 4.jpg

Is this a thread for custom pieces or are we discussing the figure here?

As per my post before I'm just showing my head sculpt to replace the War Story figure. I'm just updating here, because the figure itself is not released yet lol. I am sorry if you are bothered with my post here.

This is my favorite armor in the game, so I?m planning to pick it up, but it?s not been released yet to my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt many people have even received these yet.

Mine "shipped" on 4/18, but isn't due to arrive until 6/30. We'll see how long it actually takes.

Last edited:
I have not seen any in hands pictures. A few images should be already out if the figure has shipped.

Did you ever receive it? I haven't seen in hand pictures anywhere.

Sorry false alarm, the seller posted a tracking number but it didnt move for a couple of weeks. I contacted them and they said they generated a tracking number but its still not in stock :mad:
With how things are with Covid i doubt this will ship until later this year now :(

Apparently this will release next week. TNS sent out the invoices. I ordered from KGHobby and I still have to hear from them.

Damn. [emoji2961] The costume looks great but that HS is absolute hot, steaming, sweaty, mouldering garbage. Looks like the MT head will be even more sought after now!
84fa88ab16d9fcc4e25a7bf1d63d8da7.jpg
13a89fbb3c056328e00f41c902ff26b9.jpg
0a0ff00064581c1afdacabbcdd581ac9.jpg
162c9af2a9c1cea304898a8d68bac11f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Full pics here: https://bit.ly/2DoiebZ

I'll be honest, this doesn't look good. The headsculpt is terrible and will of course be repleaced by the Master Team one, but the quality of the leather (if they still claim it's real leather, it doens't look like it to me) is way off from the proto.

And don't let me start on that fur collar...

The body seems really narrow and scrawny and the armor seems to be really tight, I don't know if a body swap will be possible.

What's your take on the figure?

Thanks for posting the pics...yeah, this is pretty disappointing. I think this might be the first preorder that I cancel at the cost of my NRD. This simply does not look like a $200+ dollar figure. Times are too tough to spend cash on something that simply isn?t up to standard. :(

Back