1/6 QORANGE QOTOYS QOM-1031 French Napoleonic Foot Grenadiers of the Imperial Guard (1812)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
q1.jpg
q2.jpg
q3.jpg
q4.jpg
q5.jpg
q6.jpg
q7.jpg
q8.jpg
q9.jpg
q10.jpg
q11.jpg
q12.jpg
q13.jpg
q14.jpg

Earring * 2
Hair Band * 1
Bearskin * 1
Gloves * 1
Shirt * 1
Field Trousers * 1
Epaulet * 1
Field Uniform * 1
Uniform Badges * 1
Overcoat * 1
Overcoat Badges * 1
Shoes * 1
Ammo Pack * 1
Tassel Rope * 1
Marching Mat * 1
Big Backpack * 1
Blanket * 1
Leggings * 1
Tying * 1
Sabre Belt * 1
Sabre * 1
Sword Spike * 1
Fusee * 1
Bayonet * 1
Bayonet Scabbard * 1
Real Like Headsculpture * 1
Action Body * 1
Hands * 3
Foots * 1

All made of genuine leather and metal, Please choose badges by yourself for team formation.

Well, that looks amazing.
Right in time for the Ridley Scott Napoleon movie, too. I'm guessing DID will give us a Joaquin Phoenix Napoleon soon...
Also, interesting look for Russel Crowe, with a mustache...

Well, that looks amazing.
Right in time for the Ridley Scott Napoleon movie, too. I'm guessing DID will give us a Joaquin Phoenix Napoleon soon...
Also, interesting look for Russel Crowe, with a mustache...

These do look so good that I'm really tempted even though I don't have much interest in the Napoleonic Wars.

It always amazes me how much expense went into uniforms in that period, even for the regular, lowly soldiers. They don't look very comfortable to fight in, and can't have been easy to keep clean in a time preceding washing machines and dry cleaners!

Yeah, I was thinking exactly the same thing.
The concept of those uniforms was obviously to make the army look regal and imposing, but damn they look so cumbersome! I think I'd rather were plate armor than those stuffy clothes... :lol

I'm not as stoked with this one as I am with the other three. This version of the old guard has been done three times already by other brands and recently with Brownarts which looks like the only big upgrade here is the body and material boots. On campaign they wore trousers that were similar color to the greatcoat which by the way is a really nice piece and the only reason I might get this.

The head sculpt is pretty cool looks like they took inspiration from the Waterloo movie actors with earrings not sure how historical that is though.

sddefault.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not as stoked with this one as I am with the other three. This version of the old guard has been done three times already by other brands and recently with Brownarts which looks like the only big upgrade here is the body and material boots. On campaign they wore trousers that were similar color to the greatcoat which by the way is a really nice piece and the only reason I might get this.

The head sculpt is pretty cool looks like they took inspiration from the Waterloo movie actors with earrings not sure how historical that is though.

View attachment 661391

Qorange's Napoleonic series are getting the cream of the sculpts, while their American Civil War figures are unfortunately getting the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel. :(

Back