Action Figure WAR STORY 1/6 The Devil Hunter - WS005

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too bad so much focus is put on the headsculpt.

Clearly, the cost of this figure is based around the chain mail and leather work. And all the metal work in the armor. They really went above and beyond as far as the cut and sew goes.

I never played the game and couldnt care less for the sculpt. Might replace it with Cavill even.
Still love the look of his outfit but needs more in hand pics and experiences to get a grip on the quality. Could be anywhere from great to garbage.

But i think the potential is there to make a nice generic warrior out of him

Quite disheartening...

Game vs Proto vs Final product

Devil_Hunter_comparison.jpg

Devil_Hunter_comparison1.jpg

Thanks for the comparison pics.

I still like his armor, even though the leather looks a bit worse then on the promo, but could be the lighting

Thanks for the comparisons. I decided to cancel my preorder. I was already weary of the inaccuracies between their promo version and Geralt, but those inaccuracies just got worse on their way to production IMO. I will stick with my CMToys armor with an MT head sculpt for now.

With that said, I am glad some people are happy with how this figure turned out. I am still very interested in more Witcher figures. I just hope that we can get some HT, LimToys, or DamToys quality representations someday.

Still keeping my pre-order in for this as im only really buying it for the chain-mail and tunic as i am getting the rest custom made. This is the head i commissioned :)

I have to say this figure is growing on me. While not perfect, the outfit has potential to loof great with a body swap + some wheathering.

Here's an idea of what it could look like with the MT Toys sculpt.

193908hnaxfwhaub70ak5u.jpg

Mine still have to arrive, but these pictures popped up on facebook.

I'll wait to have the figure in hand to determine if the MT Toys sculpt is too big. But it looks pretty decent to me.

117708934_2707933122777594_4682629006408277538_o.jpg

117709793_2707827262788180_6830513952927997749_o.jpg

Got this yesterday, not expecting much tbh... and I was really very surprised. The hs is likeness isn’t, of course, the week point, but the paint job is excellent. The outfit has to be one of the most impressive I’ve seen. Even the metal studs are real studs and the leather definitely real. I think those who have passed will one day regret it.

Yes, the costume certainly looks very impressive from what photos I've seen thus far.

Mine is with the post office now so should be here any day. Really looking forward to it, bad HS or not!

Anyway, get some photos up if you can please! :)

*edit* you did say the leather was real haha

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yes, the costume certainly looks very impressive from what photos I've seen thus far.

Mine is with the post office now so should be here any day. Really looking forward to it, bad HS or not!

Anyway, get some photos up if you can please! :)

*edit* you did say the leather was real haha

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Is it actually real leather though or is it pleather?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Got this yesterday, not expecting much tbh... and I was really very surprised. The hs is likeness isn’t, of course, the week point, but the paint job is excellent. The outfit has to be one of the most impressive I’ve seen. Even the metal studs are real studs and the leather definitely real. I think those who have passed will one day regret it.

Show us some pictures!

Found this unboxing on youtube.

Apart from the headsculpt and the swords this figure really looks great.

Back