Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool deal Batty. :)

I am still hoping my P.F. Lurtz Exclusive converts to an order.

:cool:

Agent23 said:
Cool deal Batty. :)

I am still hoping my P.F. Lurtz Exclusive converts to an order.

:cool:
When did you get on the wait list, Agent? After getting my Lurtz email from SS, I don't think I'll be so lucky. But with everything else I have on order, that might be okay. :monkey5

My inbox just got flooded with e-mails from Sideshow!

A ton of wait lists for Sideshow/Weta LOTR items are being closed, and I just had several orders cancelled. No Saruman statue for me, among other things.

The wait list is NOT on fire today...

:monkey2

tomandshell said:
My inbox just got flooded with e-mails from Sideshow!

A ton of wait lists for Sideshow/Weta LOTR items are being closed, and I just had several orders cancelled. No Saruman statue for me, among other things.

The wait list is NOT on fire today...

:monkey2

I'm still waiting for my email box to be flooded with this same email.....hopefully some good emails telling me my waitlist converted mixed in there too but oh well, win some, lose some; there's always ebay.

Here's a little update on some of the SSC/Weta pieces, based on information i found in my mailbox (sob!) and from the "Lurtz" thread, provided by various board members. List is not complete, I'll try to keep it updated.

Wait Lists Closed - Weta items passed into the realm of legend. Definitely! For good. For ever.

* Lurtz Bust
* Boromir bust
* Merry Bust
* Moria orc archer Bust
* Uruk-Hai Scout Bust
* Gandalf the White Bust

* Numenorean Infantry Helm
* Helm of Elendil
* Helm of Isildur
* Rohan Royal Guard Helm
* The Orc Hide Helm
* Helm of Gimli

* Elrond statue
* Galadhrim Archer statue
* Moria orc archer statue
* Moria orc swordsman statue
* Watcher in the water
* Gimli statue
* Theoden statue
* Lurtz statue
Gollum as Gollum statue
* Ringwraith and Steed statue

Last edited:
Batty said:
When did you get on the wait list, Agent? After getting my Lurtz email from SS, I don't think I'll be so lucky. But with everything else I have on order, that might be okay. :monkey5

A couple of months ago. I was on the wait-list right at the beginning (as I was at work when it went for sale, and didn't think it would sell out that quick)...but, then I thought I would just get the regular, so, I canceled the wait-list order for it.

I got back on a couple months ago. I still think we will make out Ok thou...I see a few cancelations and credit card declines come shipping time.

:lecture

When I got my cancellation notices for the wait list on the Moria Orc statues, they included an offer for the Lurtz PF instead. Maybe those on the wait list will get some good news, since they apparently have some available.

tomandshell said:
Oh, yeah...

I checked it again and it looks like it's the regular version. Sorry if I got anybody's hopes up about the exclusive!

I figured as much, it's all good. I do have a contingency plan already in place if my wait-list order doesn't pull thru.

;)

Speaking of fire and um... burning...

My wait list reservation for SDCC Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice will be converted in to an order in a few days! This really makes my day, makes my week, to be honest. I couldn't sleep last night because I was nervous about going to the doctor today and I wasn't able to spend any time with my girlfriend this afternoon before she had to go to work. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with depression and general anxiety disorder. :eek:

:emperor

I was so tired and hungery coming home today, after the seeing the doctor, driving my girlfriend to work instead of spending time with her, having to pay for my prescription. I had the worst hunger-related headache on this side of the mississippi! I was downright cranky. I check my email only to find that this item has been converted! I have to read my email over and over again... WOW! I still can't believe it! I missed out ordering this originally because I was asleep next to my girfriend and another female co-worker of mine at a hotel...:eek:

"...You will try..."
:maul

Thank you, Sideshow Collectibles! :monkey5

NSFolsom said:
My wait list reservation for SDCC Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice will be converted in to an order in a few days! This really makes my day, makes my week, to be honest.
Congrats on the young Apprentice! I hope everything else works out for you.

SSC has published an impressive list of closed Weta wait lists in yesterday's (06/22) newsletter (thanks for that SSC!), but there are still some lists open. In my account, anyway...

tomandshell said:
Why am I not surprised? If anybody has a contigency plan, it's jack Bauer...

:lol

Gotta have a contingency plan...because "There's not enough time!"

;)

Back