Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthRamuk said:
Unfortunately, the fire has gone out in my Wait List....Just found out that my Wait List for the excl PF Han Solo has been cancelled as there were no card declines or any figures "found" in the warehouse! :monkey2

Bummer, Darth...

That will be the most limited of the entire Star Wars PF line, I predict.

tomandshell said:
Bummer, Darth...

That will be the most limited of the entire Star Wars PF line, I predict.

Are you planning to sell yours? j/k! I guess I've to explore Ebay.....doesn't sound very promising....

I received an e-mail yesterday saying not to hold my breath for an exclusive PF Lurtz. :monkey2

I get that and no shipping notice for Grievous. :monkey2

DarthRamuk said:
Are you planning to sell yours? j/k! I guess I've to explore Ebay.....doesn't sound very promising....

The Star Wars PFs will be the absolute last ones to go if I am ever forced to sell my collection. I am seven for seven with the exclusives so far, and I hope to maintain that perfect record. The good news is that if you are going to have a regular vs. an exclusive, Han is probably the one. Many actually prefer the regular to the exclusive, since he wasn't swaggering around and about to pull his blaster during the medal ceremony. The others are basically the same figure with options, but Han is fundamentally different.

Personally, I love him--that big difference is what makes him one of my favorite exclusives. I think the base is terrific and gives him just that extra bit of height to tower over the others; I like the medal and the "cavalry" style shirt. And it's fun to have one of only 250 pieces. I'm willing to bet that they will never do another SW PF exclusive run that small again. (Except for maybe Jar-Jar...)

tomandshell said:
The others are basically the same figure with options, but Han is fundamentally different.

Personally, I love him--that big difference is what makes him one of my favorite exclusives. I think the base is terrific and gives him just that extra bit of height to tower over the others; I like the medal and the "cavalry" style shirt. And it's fun to have one of only 250 pieces. I'm willing to bet that they will never do another SW PF exclusive run that small again. (Except for maybe Jar-Jar...)

Thanks for giving me another reason to hate myself for not getting excl. Han!:D

DarthRamuk said:
Thanks for giving me another reason to hate myself for not getting excl. Han!:D

Oops!!! I was supposed to be explaining why it would be OK to get the regular Han, and then I guess I got carried away thinking about how much I like my exclusive. Sorry!!

:D

And I got him off the wait list, by the way! I saw Exclusive Han at Comic Con last year at the official Star Wars booth and just kicked myself all over for not getting one. Got on the wait list, and it converted after they started shipping. The force was with me, I guess...

DarthRamuk said:
Unfortunately, the fire has gone out in my Wait List....Just found out that my Wait List for the excl PF Han Solo has been cancelled as there were no card declines or any figures "found" in the warehouse! :monkey2

Actually, they just found three more in the warehouse!!!!

Posted on Friday, June 2nd, 2006 at 3:21 pm
Three Premium Format Han Solo Exclusives were found in the warehouse! As you read this, 3 lucky wait listers are being contacted. If you missed out on this figure, we still have some fantastic regular edition versions available. Follow the link to snag yours before he’s gone. [Regular Edition Han]

lcummins said:
Actually, they just found three more in the warehouse!!!!

Posted on Friday, June 2nd, 2006 at 3:21 pm
Three Premium Format Han Solo Exclusives were found in the warehouse! As you read this, 3 lucky wait listers are being contacted. If you missed out on this figure, we still have some fantastic regular edition versions available. Follow the link to snag yours before he’s gone. [Regular Edition Han]

Salt + Wound

:D

those were probably the last 3...then they proceeded to contact and close the rest of the wait list orders.

sounds similar to what happened when we got our very late Doom PF Ex wait lists converted

SolidLiquidFox said:
I want an AP of that Hulk Vs Spidey concept sculpt we saw on the production blog a while back.

I want a pre-production ones. THe ones that are not painted yet and has wires and everything :D Then i'll recast more for everyone. :D

Back