Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bespin Han Solo

I just had the Exclusive Bespin Han Solo, Celtic, and Scar Predators come though the wait list. It is really on fire this week.

FI-YAA!

Two great pieces will be converting next week.

1. Luke and Yoda on Dagobah Figure Set PFF - Exclusive Edition. I put myself on the wait list only 12 days ago!

2. Iron Man Comiquette - Regular Edition. I put myself on the wait list 15 days ago. I never thought it would convert! My days of owning all the comiquettes (so far) will soon be here!

:chew :monkey5 :D :rotfl

NSFolsom said:
FI-YAA!

Two great pieces will be converting next week.

1. Luke and Yoda on Dagobah Figure Set PFF - Exclusive Edition. I put myself on the wait list only 12 days ago!

2. Iron Man Comiquette - Regular Edition. I put myself on the wait list 15 days ago. I never thought it would convert! My days of owning all the comiquettes (so far) will soon be here!

:chew :monkey5 :D :rotfl

Congratulations! Always nice to get good news on the wait list. Getting the X-Men vs. Sentinel exclusive and Han Solo PF exclusive were two of my happiest wait list successes. I really loved Luke & Yoda in person and can't wait to get him. The base is huge and detailed--the best of the line so far. I think that several people have cancelled this one and might regret it later. The exclusive is really pretty cool. You might even say that it rocks the house.

waitlist sux this week and last week. Still to luck of converting my waitlist for Iron man comiquette exlcusive edition :monkey2

tomandshell said:
Congratulations! Always nice to get good news on the wait list. Getting the X-Men vs. Sentinel exclusive and Han Solo PF exclusive were two of my happiest wait list successes. I really loved Luke & Yoda in person and can't wait to get him. The base is huge and detailed--the best of the line so far. I think that several people have cancelled this one and might regret it later. The exclusive is really pretty cool. You might even say that it rocks the house.

Cool and thank you! Then we both know how it felt to have the Exclusive X-Men vs. Sentinel convert! I think the same day that converted my Dr. Doom Exclusive converted. I then cancelled my regular Dr. Doom which was also begotten from a wait list conversion. :D

Jeebuz, I was a happy Marvel/Sideshow geek that day!

Ahhh... the the memories of Wait List conversions. Like Will Ferrell said in Old School, "Yep.. Good times. Keep on truckin'." :rotfl

I used the I WANT LEIA email after ordering Bib. Just got a ship notice.:cool:
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

SolidLiquidFox said:
Was that an exclusive Leia?

It certainly is! After seeing all the pics with the stormtrooper blaster it seems as if this statue was made for it. Actually come to think of it I guess it was since it is based on that promo shot from way back when.:lol

carbo-fation said:
I cancelled mine two weeks ago! Keep your fingers crossed, I am sure you'll get one!

oh no!!! I thought you were going to keep yours so I didn't bother asking you to buy it and I'll buy it from you :monkey2 *crossing finger*

Darth Rage said:
It certainly is! After seeing all the pics with the stormtrooper blaster it seems as if this statue was made for it. Actually come to think of it I guess it was since it is based on that promo shot from way back when.:lol

I didn't even take the arm with the little blaster out of the packaging.

(Although I should, just to double check that the magnets work properly. I understand that some of the arms had the magnets reversed so that they won't attach properly. My big blaster arm was OK, but I need to check the little blaster arm.)

Darth Rage said:

exact same story here. can't wait till she gets here tuesday. han's been spending too much time with luke, i'm starting to wonder.:rolleyes:

Have to add my "wait list" story (already posted in the "Horror" section, so forgive the repeat but...): I was on the wait list for the Ardeth Bey SSE 1:1, and as some of you may know, it was limited to only 15 pieces. I couldn't get through to order it when it was announced, so got on the wait list even though I figured "Ha, only 15 pieces, what POSSIBLE chance do I have?" I have watched and read the posts of our board members who were able to procure this item, and thought more than once that, surely, all 15 had been shipped (because, I mean, come on: 15!).

Yesterday I was looking at my order list on SS site, and had half a mind to go ahead and cancel my wait list for this item, because it was merely mocking me every time I saw it! :lol Figured, what the heck, I'll let SS cancel it when they officially announce the Wait List closed (and I had NO doubt it was closed).

I got up this morning and my Ardeth Bey SSE wait list reservation is being converted to an ORDER!!!!! :chew

Wait list is on fire, indeed! :lol

They must have held one back for replacement. It's the only explanation since these all shipped right away.

Unless they gave the person a grace period to correct the payment and it overlapped with the SS crew being gone for SDCC.

Which number did you get?

I don't know yet, since I only just got the conversion email this morning (well, last night, actually, but only saw it this morning). The email doesn't say what number, so I won't know til it arrives! :D

Back