Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that sucks tom but hey looks like there's plenty of other stuff coming to make it hurt less.

my excl leia converted today...now just have to decide whether to keep her or not. i'm leaning towards keeping.

Vader AL said:
that sucks tom but hey looks like there's plenty of other stuff coming to make it hurt less.

my excl leia converted today...now just have to decide whether to keep her or not. i'm leaning towards keeping.

Keep IT!!! Keep IT!!! Keep IT!!!! :cool:

tomandshell said:
Another wait list non-fire: I was just told that the Ringwraith on Steed wait list is being closed and my order is being cancelled.

:monkey2

Got that one too :monkey2 :monkey2 ..............................................

But then again, I DO have this piece already! :nazgul :nazgul :nazgul

Just had a waiting list converted to an order for the Juggernaut Maquette. I'm still on the fence for this item...

Should I keep...or bin??

It's a nice looking piece and Ive been searching eBay for a cheap deal here in the UK and all prices Ive seen are around $500 - $600 .... :google :google
Does anybody think he'll come down in price or should I take him on sideshow's price??

WW :lsvader

I just got an "Escape of he road" all plaque...

But I just got a pippin statue and a Grima bust and a Leggy and gimli on Arod comin my way..

so if I'm gonna buy this one I've have to eat grass until the next paycheck!

should I take it? is it worth it?

Past 2 weeks(almost all same week):

Good - Iron Man Excl converted
Good - Leia Excl converted
Bad - "Stonewall" Jackson canceled.

i received an email on the 5th(yesterday) stating the iron man excl. would convert on the 7th but just received an email today (6th) saying it has been converted. shipping real soon..?? SS wouldn't do that to us with all of the stuff shipping soon would they?

Vader AL said:
i received an email on the 5th(yesterday) stating the iron man excl. would convert on the 7th but just received an email today (6th) saying it has been converted. shipping real soon..?? SS wouldn't do that to us with all of the stuff shipping soon would they?

Thanks Tom, for the explanation :)

VaderAl,
I do not think it will ship so soon, because I will be exceeding my monthly limit if it comes this month also

BTW, I really am suprised that people are cancelling the IRON MAN exclusive

It is great imo.

I think that will change once pics get out. dr doom was available too and look at what happened there...maybe not to that extreme though.

Back