Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday my Frodo PF and Saw puppet has been converted on the same day but they are no match with Ardeth bey Silver

regardless I am happy for Frodo :)

COngrats on the Ardeth bey

PS: by the way, just for information, "bey" is the word "Mister" in Turkish. In Turkey we use "Bey" for our superiors and people who are older than us :)

tomandshell said:
I didn't even take the arm with the little blaster out of the packaging.

(Although I should, just to double check that the magnets work properly. I understand that some of the arms had the magnets reversed so that they won't attach properly. My big blaster arm was OK, but I need to check the little blaster arm.)

Didn't know that about the magnets. I better check mine as well.

Absolutely awesome news Migwit!!!!!! I can't imagine what it felt like to see that email

Darth Rage said:
I used the I WANT LEIA email after ordering Bib. Just got a ship notice.:cool:
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew
That's how I got mine as well! Thank you, Sideshow!

:chew

carbo-fation said:
I really wanted to, but I spent $700 on Med school application, so I really needed the money! :monkey2

sorry to hear man. i am on the same boat as you are. I just paid $500 for the enrollment fee and don't forget about those expensive med books :monkey2 and tools :monkey4

I just received an email that the Platoon set is now closed/sold out :monkey2 waitlist is not on fire :monkey2

student_toe5 said:
I just received an email that the Platoon set is now closed/sold out :monkey2 waitlist is not on fire :monkey2

I got the notice today for the French Taunter. I had even forgotten about signing up. Actually was so long ago that it was before the online accounts.

I got about 10 or so notices that old wait list items were being closed out. Looks like SS is cleaning up their records, which is fine by me. I'd forgotten about some of the wait list items, so I certainly wasn't too upset by being told that my wait list wouldn't be fulfilled! (And as I said in another thread, these wait list closing notices came so soon after my Ardeth Bey SSE conversion notice, I was all "I don't care!!!!!" :lol )

I had two waitlist close.
The Exclusive Spike Vampire and Metaluna mutant exclusive.
Funny thing is they sold me a regular Metmut months ago on
a special offer and did not remove my wait list. Forgot about Spike.
I will have to check my account to see what else I forgot.

*sigh* Still no Iron man convertion. Fire on waitlist has been extinguished :monkey2

Back