Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom that's great! I'm glad you didn't have any problems with yours either. This piece kicks some serious ass! Here are some more bananas for ya.:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Tom,

Kind of hard to tell in the video, but it doesn't look like Cyclops visor is lit on yours full time. Is it?

Actually, it does stay lit, but I guess when I moved the diorama for pictures, Cyclops wobbled a little bit and the connection got loosened. I readjusted his foot, and it definitely stays on the whole time.

Can I just say again how great this piece is?

I envy all of you....I had to send mine back the same day because the head wouldn't light up. Now I have to wait another week or two to get it. It's most likely going to be a higher edition number too.

Last edited:
After seeing how good 1/4 Doom is, I put myself on the waitlist last Friday for the exclusive. Today I got a notification it will become an order!
Can't wait!

mlarsen said:
After seeing how good 1/4 Doom is, I put myself on the waitlist last Friday for the exclusive. Today I got a notification it will become an order!
Can't wait!

Wow, that was fast! What a turn-around. I would have thought that it would have taken longer, being that there were probably many others on the waitlist prior to your Friday signup. Congrats, mlarsen! :rock

Congrats, you're going to love this. Maybe I should get another one to keep at work!

I just received word that my wait list reservation for Dr. Doom Exclusive will be converted. I am so excited and at the same time worried because my credit card is reaching its limits.

just got an email that my x-men vs. sent. exc. will be converted to an order on the 23rd and I only put in a waitlist request about a week and a half ago.:banana

tomandshell said:
Sideshow doesn't mess around! I got the wait list e-mail on Tuesday, it converted to a real order on Thursday, and the Diorama showed up on Saturday morning! It's just an awesome piece, and I am so thrilled that I lucked out and got my hands on one. I got #560/650 and it works perfectly. All the lights do what they should, and the effect is just great. This is one piece where the exclusive is just about a million times better than the standard edition, IMO. All you guys (and gals?) who got this off the wait list this week should be thankful!

I took a short video that I will post (once I can get it uploaded) which shows the lights in action.

Congratz Tom! I'm still waiting on my diorama, and I ordered it the day it went up for pre-order! Sideshow works in mysterious ways sometimes.

How cool is this: my wait list reservation for a LOTR EASTERLING HELM will be converted into an order!! The piece is sold out for ages! Patience is the key! My first Easterling helm broke, so I needed a new one. Luckily it was available for wait list reservation!

Cool video Tom - my sentinel should be here by the end of the week.

And Alice - Easterling helm off the waitlist? That rocks! I think I need to go root around in sideshow's warehouse and see what I can find.

just got an email that my x-men vs. sent. exc. will be converted to an order on the 23rd and I only put in a waitlist request about a week and a half ago.

This item seems to be pretty easy to get off the waitlist. Must have been a few cancellations or declines on this one. :D Just glad I got one too!

Alice, that's great news for my thirty SS/W waitlist reservations! :joy

(Easterling not being one of them -- it was one of my first helms, way back when.)

Seretur said:
Alice, that's great news for my thirty SS/W waitlist reservations! :joy

(Easterling not being one of them -- it was one of my first helms, way back when.)

Yep, I thought the same thing today. Me too, I still have a couple of LOTR items on a wait list...

Was this a reservation from the new system, or an old one?

I got all of mine as soon as they introduced this new system in early July.

Best of luck with all the other items!

Seretur said:
Was this a reservation from the new system, or an old one?

I got all of mine as soon as they introduced this new system in early July.

Best of luck with all the other items!

New system, early july here too. Well most of 'em. I've had some wait lists fulfilled also. Thanks for you best wishes: I take what ever comes my way! If the items are gone, they're gone!

Back