Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were recently emailed that your wait list order for the ¼ Scale Wolf Man had become a live order. I’m very sorry to inform you that this figure is available in our European warehouse only. Your order will be cancelled.

Ouch!!! Better to never get the e-mail than to have that happen!! I'm so sorry...

tomandshell said:
I did cancel my Exclusive Doom, and hoped that it would go to a real collector and not a scalper.

Oh well, at least I still got your Doom Exclusive off the waitlist. Thanks, Tom.:banana

The newsletter says that the Sentinel Exclusive "Wait List is being recalled as we speak." Has anybody received good news on their wait list request? I am still waiting anxiously for a chance to get this one, and my request was put in just a few days after some others that have been fulfilled, so I am still not giving up hope. Come, on wait list!

(Crosses fingers.)

I was wondering the same thing. I actually canceled mine due to everything shipping at once and X-Mas but I got back on it about a month ago. So will see.

Monster said:
I was wondering the same thing. I actually canceled mine due to everything shipping at once and X-Mas but I got back on it about a month ago. So will see.

Exactly the same situation with me! I joined the wait list on January 13th. I know Folsom joined five days earlier and got his converted when the first wave was shipping, so I am holding my breath for wave two. Hopefully, somebody ordered Doom and Vader as well, and their credit card needs a break! I'd be more than happy to take it off their hands.

I already got my tax return, so my Sideshow Visa is completely paid off! Now I have another year to fill it up again, and I am hoping that the Sentinel Diorama will be my first new charge...

Still have my fingers drossed for the exclusive X-men sentinel piece. I kept wavering on whether or not to order. Guess that's what I get for waiting. I'll let you know if I get lucky with this one.

tomandshell said:
Exactly the same situation with me! I joined the wait list on January 13th. I know Folsom joined five days earlier and got his converted when the first wave was shipping, so I am holding my breath for wave two. Hopefully, somebody ordered Doom and Vader as well, and their credit card needs a break! I'd be more than happy to take it off their hands.

I already got my tax return, so my Sideshow Visa is completely paid off! Now I have another year to fill it up again, and I am hoping that the Sentinel Diorama will be my first new charge...

Good luck to you, Tom! I really hope you get one!

tomandshell said:

Good luck to you man. It's an excellent piece. The Marvel Vs line is one of the best things going on at Sideshow. The would really need to screw it up in order for me to pass on one.

I ordered an extra Bespin Han exclusive by mistake, but have had Sideshow cancel the order. So someone is going to be very happy. Good luck everyone!

tomandshell said:

I order mine last year, canceled before 2005, and got back on waiting list on 1/8/6, converted on 1/11, got a email from sideshow the exclusive X-men sentinel piece is shipping out by fedex today, it is too fast, I got vader on thurday, love it,:wacky doom coming on this saturday, maybe the sentinel piece by next week. it over $1000. I need another job:sick

I would officially like to declare that the wait list is on fire once again!

After beating myself up for cancelling the Sentinel diorama in the first place, and after weeks of stressing, wringing my hands, and being tempted by eBay, I received an e-mail today telling me that my wait list request will be fulfilled!! I am completely thrilled and happy--I had given up all hope.

The funny thing was that I was in the chat room (jokingly) begging Mat to pull some strings and move me to the head of the line, while the whole time, the fulfillment e-mail was already sitting unread in my mailbox. Thanks to the wait list, I now have a complete set of exclusives in both the Star Wars PF and VS. diorama lines.

Moral of the story--the wait list works!

The wait list really does work. I recently signed up for the princess Leia wait list and I just received an email today informing me that it will be turned into an order by the 17th.
On a side note.... does anybody now when Leia will be ship out?

Talk about on fire, I just had 5 Exclusives turn in to orders: Doom, Iron Man, Sentinel, Obi PF and Grievous PF. As Tom said in SS chat, WOW!!!!

tomandshell said:
I would officially like to declare that the wait list is on fire once again!

After beating myself up for cancelling the Sentinel diorama in the first place, and after weeks of stressing, wringing my hands, and being tempted by eBay, I received an e-mail today telling me that my wait list request will be fulfilled!! I am completely thrilled and happy--I had given up all hope.

The funny thing was that I was in the chat room (jokingly) begging Mat to pull some strings and move me to the head of the line, while the whole time, the fulfillment e-mail was already sitting unread in my mailbox. Thanks to the wait list, I now have a complete set of exclusives in both the Star Wars PF and VS. diorama lines.

Moral of the story--the wait list works!
That's great! I'm happy for you, Tom! Yes, quoted for truth: "THE WAIT LIST WORKS!"

You must be one happy camper! I know I was when my Doom Exclusive and X-Men Diorama Exclusives were converted to orders!
:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

But, I missed Mat in chat? Aw, durn! I guess that's what happens when you're sick in bed and trying not to vomit...:lightnin :sick:lightnin

Never got anything from the waitlist in my life. I have never good luck! same with my Han Solo Exlusive not even got any mail that it will be shiped to EU warehouse contact Sideshow for 4 day`s ago but no answer.

Tom, next time you beg Mat for a Daddy Balrog exclusive -- your conjuration method certainly seems to work. :)

I usually get anything that's not SS/W poly off the waitlist with little problem. But with polystone, I can put myself up for the waitlist within days of, say, a medallion selling out... and get zilch.

Maybe, when they move to that new super high tech (technical term) warehouse this year...

:joy

Congats everyone!!

I was lucky enough to get a Jedi Luke Ex of the waitlist a month ago.

I've just got into the habit of preordering everything I want when it's announced. If I decide down the road that I don't want it or can't afford it ( predator exclusive :sick :banghead ) then I just cancel it.

Back