Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
Got a Kit Fisto Exclusive today off the WL

Lucky! (in the voice of Napoleon Dynamite)

But got my Princess Leia Exclusive and Ironman Comiquette Exclusive off the waiting list too!

C'mon 7 of 9 exclusive WL!

I've gotten the Vader Exc., Obi Exc., Grievous Exc., off the wait list. It seems to really work for high dollar items. Haven't gotten any 12" off the wait list yet.

And of course I got my X-Men vs Sentinel Exclusive the day after I ordered it for $400 from another dealer.:banghead :banghead :banghead

tomandshell said:
I would officially like to declare that the wait list is on fire once again!

After beating myself up for cancelling the Sentinel diorama in the first place, and after weeks of stressing, wringing my hands, and being tempted by eBay, I received an e-mail today telling me that my wait list request will be fulfilled!! I am completely thrilled and happy--I had given up all hope.

The funny thing was that I was in the chat room (jokingly) begging Mat to pull some strings and move me to the head of the line, while the whole time, the fulfillment e-mail was already sitting unread in my mailbox. Thanks to the wait list, I now have a complete set of exclusives in both the Star Wars PF and VS. diorama lines.

Moral of the story--the wait list works!

Good stuff! Too bad Dusty hasn't come through for me yet - LOL

My Obi-Wan Exclusive came through the other day. So now I'll have both Vader and Obi-Wan in PF.:banana

Cool stuff guys. I am still hoping my LURTZ P.F. wait-list will turn into a order.

:angelsmil

Oh man, I spoke to soon.

X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama - Sideshow Exclusive waitlist converted to order!

:fireworks :mexwave :blissy :rock

I got mine today and it works fine:joy . I know a lot of people have been having problems but this is one fantastic piece.

You guys are all sooo lucky!!! I signed up for the Luke Skywalker Exclusive waitlist and I just got converted. YEY!!!

Darth Rage said:
Oh man, I spoke to soon.

X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama - Sideshow Exclusive waitlist converted to order!

Awesome, Darth!! I'm so glad we both got one! Can't wait for this to ship--it's gonna be great to have it in my collection after all this waiting and suspense.

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

Congrats Darth. I've had two of the wait lists I put myself on for items I really wanted and both got converted. I feel like playing the lotto :)

tomandshell said:
Awesome, Darth!! I'm so glad we both got one! Can't wait for this to ship--it's gonna be great to have it in my collection after all this waiting and suspense.

Same here! :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :mummy

Good idea Josh - I'm going to need to win lotto to be able to pay for all this!:google

Powerball is a record high of 365 million dollars............................all fer me................

Well, it seems Sideshow has authorized my CC for the pending Sentinel Diorama shipment! Looks like it will be shipping soon, so all of us who received good news about their wait list requests this week won't have much longer to go until it's ours.

PS: Good luck with the Powerball!!

Sideshow doesn't mess around! I got the wait list e-mail on Tuesday, it converted to a real order on Thursday, and the Diorama showed up on Saturday morning! It's just an awesome piece, and I am so thrilled that I lucked out and got my hands on one. I got #560/650 and it works perfectly. All the lights do what they should, and the effect is just great. This is one piece where the exclusive is just about a million times better than the standard edition, IMO. All you guys (and gals?) who got this off the wait list this week should be thankful!

I took a short video that I will post (once I can get it uploaded) which shows the lights in action.

Back