VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the VTS more a lot more. Better gears and meaner looking face. However, the body is scrawny so he doesn't look buff. I replaced mine with the Hot Toys Avengers Cap body like so many people on here suggested and it looks perfect now. I gotta post some pics when I have time.

Hey thanks Jerry & no worries about the vest man. That's why I asked a bunch of questions ahead of time. I actually stripped the whole figure down including everything that was glued and started working on the vest. After that was finished, then I put the gear back on without glue & weathered him up. I'm real happy with this figure and thanks for parting with him

no problem Keith. I'm glad another fellow collector was able to get a figure that he wanted. And since we're both big Punisher fans, that's even better!

Does anyone have the link for the Art Figures punisher warzone? I can't seem to find it. I want to see which one i want the most.

no problem Keith. I'm glad another fellow collector was able to get a figure that he wanted. And since we're both big Punisher fans, that's even better!

Thanks again buddy :yess:

Does anyone have the link for the Art Figures punisher warzone? I can't seem to find it. I want to see which one i want the most.

That AF Saves is long sold out, so you will need to keep an eye out on EBAY for one, or hope another Freak pops in here looking to sell. The VTS is still around for a decent price, so I suggest getting that figure now. I think it's pretty much sold out everywhere too, but I have seen a few decent listings on EBAY. Don't wait too long though cause the price is rising fast!!!

Your welcome and happy hunting :wink1:

They look great together, DA! :clap

I missed out on the Art versions, and by the time I was considering spending big money on a War Zone news of the VTS broke. I would definitely have bought an Art one at retail if I'd been aware they were available.

Trying not to make the same mistake with their Heavy Armoured Special Cop, but that's all in the air now!

Thanks man :hi5: I missed out too, but was able to get the AF Saves a few days ago at a pretty good price thanks to a fellow Freak :yess:

Looks like the DAEDD is on the back burner for now, so fingers crossed he makes it out. Probably gonna be expensive if it only shows up on EBAY :horror

A lucky break!

I have two pre-ordered in the UK and another two in Hong Kong. I'm expecting the first two to be cancelled. The Hong Kong pair are looking good at the moment, with no indication of problems.

:lol Yeah, I seen that on the thread that you had four of them on PO. Good luck buddy and hopefully you get at least one, or two of them :panic:

Finally got a chance to really check out the VTS Punisher I bought. Very much enjoying it. I hope that JD gets released, I would like to pick it up.

I got my hands on a Art figure version. Glad I got it. Anyone here know what weapons would make that version more complete?

Edit: was the AF version that needed the body swap or VTS?

I got my hands on a Art figure version. Glad I got it. Anyone here know what weapons would make that version more complete?

Edit: was the AF version that needed the body swap or VTS?

Congrats man. I think all you need is the leg knife, AR-15 w/grenade launcher, & the Magnum to make him better. VTS is the recommended body swap :)

Hey guys is there a site that shows you how to put all of the gear on the figure?

I don't collect military stuff and I am confused on how to properly dress my dolly. :rotfl :gah:

Thanks guys.

Hey guys is there a site that shows you how to put all of the gear on the figure?

I don't collect military stuff and I am confused on how to properly dress my dolly. :rotfl :gah:

Thanks guys.

Okay, so I found an old post that I did showing weapon location. Hope this helps.

Here are some pics for you

13721285103_88ea785189_c.jpg

13721640074_eeb88934e1_c.jpg

13721251065_1e29256855_z.jpg

13721639524_61a8b5b44a_c.jpg

13721250785_a3770f1500_z.jpg

13721250115_b8080da757_c.jpg

13721283683_6c23ac0b30_b.jpg

13721283493_b5cc9f6942_c.jpg

13721249425_674fe73b05_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, heads up. I had my Revenger's head down since the day I got him. I thought of reposing him today and as I moved his head up I found out that the neck brace can stain the head sculpt. My figure now has a black streak on his chin and lower left cheek. I doubt it can be removed without damaging the paint app, so I just decided to keep his head down. So yeah, heads up (pun intended).

Hey guys, heads up. I had my Revenger's head down since the day I got him. I thought of reposing him today and as I moved his head up I found out that the neck brace can stain the head sculpt. My figure now has a black streak on his chin and lower left cheek. I doubt it can be removed without damaging the paint app, so I just decided to keep his head down. So yeah, heads up (pun intended).

Sorry to hear that man. I kinda figured that could happen and I've had the neck protector completely off the sculpt for my museum pose. I think some zit cream can take the black out of the sculpt though with a few applications.

:mad: :cuss

Sorry to hear that, but big thanks for the warning, gonna check mine in the morning.

Sorry to hear that man. I kinda figured that could happen and I've had the neck protector completely off the sculpt for my museum pose. I think some zit cream can take the black out of the sculpt though with a few applications.

:mad: :cuss

Sorry to hear that, but big thanks for the warning, gonna check mine in the morning.

I hope your Revengers don't have the stain, guys. And thanks for the tip, DA! I'll try that.

Back