VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always wanted the AF Saves version as well, but being late to the hobby I got in when it was already going for at least $300. Good thing I didn't get one, as months after VTS Revenger came out for $110. Felt like a dream :)

Always wanted the AF Saves version as well, but being late to the hobby I got in when it was already going for at least $300. Good thing I didn't get one, as months after VTS Revenger came out for $110. Felt like a dream :)

Yeah man, that would have been a punch to the gut at $300. I remember seeing it for $90 on some sites and I passed cause I thought HT would make one. Boy was I wrong :duh

Trouble maker :wink1:
:lol
93994-godfather-sad-gif-speechless-m-ScKH.gif

dunno what it is.... every time i see that AS figure, all i see is bill murray...
so a quick chop reveals.... they used him as the basis for the model! i knew it! so i got that goin for me.... which is nice.

817_punisher.jpg
murray.jpg

If you guys want the Art Saves figure, I have one for sale on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/201081326374?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I only want 1 Punisher figure and Revenger is it for me.
Skull was painted white. PM me and we can work something out here.

Problem with this figure is how high the price is. Did you paint the vest with white acrylics on that one?

dunno what it is.... every time i see that AS figure, all i see is bill murray...
so a quick chop reveals.... they used him as the basis for the model! i knew it! so i got that goin for me.... which is nice.

817_punisher.jpg
murray.jpg

I think the sculpt on that one looks great. Not really seeing Murray, accept in your shopped photo on the right :lol I know other people have said the same thing though, so your not alone in your opinion :wink1:

Problem with this figure is how high the price is. Did you paint the vest with white acrylics on that one?
It's painted with Citadel paint, the ones used to paint those little Warhammer figures. Not sure if it's acrylics or not, but I know it can be washed out. The $250 is just to cover the stupid ebay and paypal fees. If it's for you guys here, it'd be heavily discounted. It'll be around $215 shipped. Let me know if you guys are interested.

It's painted with Citadel paint, the ones used to paint those little Warhammer figures. Not sure if it's acrylics or not, but I know it can be washed out. The $250 is just to cover the stupid ebay and paypal fees. If it's for you guys here, it'd be heavily discounted. It'll be around $215 shipped. Let me know if you guys are interested.

PM sent :wink1:

Big thanks to DEATHASYLUM for his amazing work on my vest, I have to finish the rest of the outfit but just wanted to show this off:)
IMG_20140501_220137.jpg
IMG_20140501_220254.jpg

I'm new to 1/6 collecting, have most metal gear 1/6 and few other hot toys. Not even a Punished fan, or fan of the movie. But seeing all the pics and review on toy haven, I purchased one on EBay. About to unpack it now and see it in the flesh......

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Dumb question, but on the grenade pouches, how does it steal to the belt? Just has that piece sticking out.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Back