VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope your Revengers don't have the stain, guys. And thanks for the tip, DA! I'll try that.

It takes a few weeks with multiple applications, but eventually it takes the dye out of the sculpt. Might be cheaper to buy a new hs cause the zit cream isn't cheap :lol Then use your skills and make a bd sculpt with the stained hs :wink1:

It takes a few weeks with multiple applications, but eventually it takes the dye out of the sculpt. Might be cheaper to buy a new hs cause the zit cream isn't cheap :lol Then use your skills and make a bd sculpt with the stained hs :wink1:

Thanks for the tip! Hope it works. My revenger head has stains too as it was posed facing slightly down holding his rifle. How long do you leave the cream on for? And just wash away with water or soapy water? Also hoe many applications a day? Thanks DA!

Thanks for the tip! Hope it works. My revenger head has stains too as it was posed facing slightly down holding his rifle. How long do you leave the cream on for? And just wash away with water or soapy water? Also hoe many applications a day? Thanks DA!

Try one application every couple of days and wash it off with water. Keeping doing it until the black is gone. Oxy 10 maximum strength works good :wink1:

Finished weathering up my revenger
IMG_20140525_213400.jpg
IMG_20140525_213806.jpg
IMG_20140525_213834.jpg
IMG_20140525_214417.jpg

Thanks again, bud! Yeah, I might just end up giving my Revenger some blood and bruises on the face once I get some free time :D

Looks fantastic Pete :clap Great job on your BD Punisher man and can't wait to see a pic in the Armory :panic:

Thanks goes to you for doing the vest, I just finished the job and I'm happy with the results, I will add some blood effect too really sent it home;)

Try one application every couple of days and wash it off with water. Keeping doing it until the black is gone. Oxy 10 maximum strength works good :wink1:

Thanks man! Will the oxy10 cause the default paint on the head to diminish too or just the black dye? If it affects the sculpt's original paint then i'll have to use a q-tip to make sure the cream is properly applied and not just smeared on.

Thanks again man. Yup patience is key unless I get more money in to get a new sculpt.

No problem man and it should work, so you won't have to buy a new sculpt. It really depends on how bad the stain is. Just keep at it, until you see the black lighten up with every application. Give it at least a week to notice progress. At first it may seem like it's a waste of time, but then it will eventually start to work. Good luck and let me know how it turns out :wink1:

No problem man and it should work, so you won't have to buy a new sculpt. It really depends on how bad the stain is. Just keep at it, until you see the black lighten up with every application. Give it at least a week to notice progress. At first it may seem like it's a waste of time, but then it will eventually start to work. Good luck and let me know how it turns out :wink1:

I will! Stains pretty bad haha. sadly.

Why don't they just call him The Punisher? It's clearly Ray Stevenson. The Revenger sounds like an imitation.
It's like the new figure of Nicholas Cage from 'The Rock'. They refer to it as the FBI biochemicals weapon expert.

Back